Silver
I can't even fathom having this frame.

How do pilots have enough time to looksmax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Deleted member 39, Bennett and 10 others
what a frame

How do pilots have enough time to looksmax
They work 4 or 5 10-12 hour days then have 3 days off. They also standby for several hours in the terminal waiting for the plane to get ready.

Why in every question peoples go OT?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Here he is in motion.

Perche in ogni cazzo di domanda la gente va fuori discorso? E non risponde alla domanda fatta?

Translate italian-english

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Perche in ogni cazzo di domanda la gente va fuori discorso? E non risponde alla domanda fatta?

Translate italian-english
so i would say 8.5/10 th

23 inch bideltoid

No, he have a bad hairline, near norwood 2, 4 max. I mog him in hairline

he looks like armie hammer

511594_v9_ba.jpg

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Bennett and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 2745 and 1 other person
IMG 20190916 233345

Fuckin' over 7 no photofrauder like u, stupid ugly bitch
In rial life i can mog the entire world

wtf is he 6'10"?

Most people in the US have realized Airline Pilot is not the prestigious or well paying job it was in the 1970s. Though some blue pilled half remain that think it is a well paying job. Airliners pretty much fly themselves

this guy mogs me probably in every way possible, depressing to say the least

Absolute chad, appeal mostly for slightly post prime females
why?
He looks gay a bit, lasck raw rebellious sex appeal for prime females
For 25+ he is like 10/10

looks like a fag

wtf is he 6'10"?

Most people in the US have realized Airline Pilot is not the prestigious or well paying job it was in the 1970s. Though some blue pilled half remain that think it is a well paying job. Airliners pretty much fly themselves
Its a 6 Figure Wage after 5 years. Plus the amount of POON you slay pays off IMO

And there it goes. My day is finally ruined. Thank you OP

Its a 6 Figure Wage after 5 years. Plus the amount of POON you slay pays off IMO
Maybe with some carriers, but I am skeptical. Many more newly licenced commerical pilots than there are jobs for newly licenced commercial pilots. A lot of older pilots that have been around since the 80s and are making 250k have skewed the salary curve. Most recent pilots have to work a decade flying cargo planes just to get an entry level pilot job at a US airline. Especially difficult if you are a white male like him.

Maybe with some carriers, but I am skeptical. Many more newly licenced commerical pilots than there are jobs for newly licenced commercial pilots. A lot of older pilots that have been around since the 80s and are making 250k have skewed the salary curve. Most recent pilots have to work a decade flying cargo planes just to get an entry level pilot job at a US airline. Especially difficult if you are a white male like him.
He got his position at the airline from logging hundreds of hours and doing flight instruction. I doubt him being a white male made it more difficult. I rarely see minority pilots in general.

Absolute slayer ngl. Pilots get hit on my flight attendants all the time too. Imagine having a high-paying, not to mention badass, job like an airline pilot. Combine this with good looks and you're literally a god.

Absolute slayer ngl. Pilots get hit on my flight attendants all the time too. Imagine having a high-paying, not to mention badass, job like an airline pilot. Combine this with good looks and you're literally a god.
I agree, I wish I were him