maxresdefault.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 84
  • WALKER_JOHNNY.png
    WALKER_JOHNNY.png
    35 KB · Views: 61
Looks terrible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Haircut and that "beard" don't suit him at all.

being that ugly...it makes sense to be angry enough to punch people in a cage/10

being that ugly...it makes sense to be angry enough to punch people in a cage/10

He's actually super fucking low inhibition and funny. He dances does backflips before his fight. Girls love him.

He's 4-5 psl range fscialy so with his size low inhib and status of gladatiator he slays hard

• +1
Reactions: HSM1
mirin the zygos

• +1
Reactions: HSM1
Really weak chin so he'd get knocked out if his opponent connected there. Good eye protection though. He'd kill me regardless, but chin and jaw too weak to take a good punch.

They love to laugh at him, you mean?
Nope they get wet. Cool cope loser. Always cheer for him after his fights and his GF is super hot.
Really weak chin so he'd get knocked out if his opponent connected there. Good eye protection though. He'd kill me regardless, but chin and jaw too weak to take a good punch.
You dumb? Chin doesn't mean actual chin. Stipe Miocic has a huge chin and jaw yet got One punch KO'd by Cormier on the chin

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Nope they get wet. Cool cope loser. Always cheer for him after his fights and his GF is super hot.

You dumb? Chin doesn't mean actual chin. Stipe Miocic has a huge chin and jaw yet got One punch KO'd by Cormier on the chin
He looks repulsive like you

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and BigBiceps
You and your imaginary “mate” are one and the same.
EXACTLY how the fuck would he just randomly know who chad is and how a few mm of bone would make him one

You and your imaginary “mate” are one and the same.
I've literally posted like 3 of them so far.. sooo.. which one am I ...
EXACTLY how the fuck would he just randomly know who chad is and how a few mm of bone would make him one
He posted that 3 days AFTER I morphed him because I showed him and he thinks its a hilarious meme. Everyone EVERYONE IN AMERICA KNOWS what a Chad and incel is lmfao.

I've literally posted like 3 of them so far.. sooo.. which one am I ...

He posted that 3 days AFTER I morphed him because I showed him and he thinks its a hilarious meme. Everyone EVERYONE IN AMERICA KNOWS what a Chad and incel is lmfao.
PM pics of you maybe? I can send first