• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Acnno, Hero of the Imperium and 10 others
Ethnic mogger

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Xangsane, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
He indeed did win the genetic lottery being that tall and having a good face. Most people look ridiculous that tall in the face.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 4946, delusionalretard and 11 others
He indeed did win the genetic lottery being that tall and having a good face. Most people look ridiculous that tall in the face.
Story of my life 😥.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 10104, TheEndHasNoEnd and 2 others
chad and his breeding stock

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Chadakin and Deleted member 7725
He's 5 PSL, white, 6'7, NT. He probably has a big dick too. He's literally living life on recruit difficulty

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 4946, Stevensmithgerard and 7 others
He's 5 PSL, white, 6'7, NT. He probably has a big dick too. He's literally living life on recruit difficulty
He's not 5 PSL JFL. Closer to 5.5-6. He's not high tier normie.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 8856, Stevensmithgerard and 4 others
Story of my life 😥.
Sorry my man, you're just more evidence to all these height coping faggots that face is and always will be everything. Hope you find a girl who has a fetish for your height

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: yams, delusionalretard, Stevensmithgerard and 3 others
5 psl.. brah.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, TheEndHasNoEnd and Deleted member 7725
Suifuel :feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 7725
He's not 5 PSL JFL. Closer to 5.5-6. He's not high tier normie.
tbh cut his hair short and he's 5 psl, long hair is such a halo. still his smv mogs this whole forum combined based on his height + face

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, TUSSELEIF and gamma
tbh cut his hair short and he's 5 psl, long hair is such a halo. still his smv mogs this whole forum combined based on his height + face
Can't believe there's not a single guide on this site on how to get NT TikTok hair styles. Could ascend all the htn+ guys on this site.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, sandcelmuttcel and thickdickdaddy27
Can't believe there's not a single guide on this site on how to get NT TikTok hair styles. Could ascend all the htn+ guys on this site.
it's genetics tbh u don't need a guide to pull off hair this long considering how much density he has. he just has to grow it long and be patient until he can maintain this hairstyle

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Deleted member 7725
How does he have a harem of hoes? :feelswah:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Stevensmithgerard, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
Lol you don't need a guide, type Bryce Hall haircut and you find the tutorial on youtube

I think he burns the donnut, not even coping

• JFL
Reactions: court monarch777 and RetardSubhuman

"tiktok hair tutorial" on YT

TheSalonGuy has some good ones

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
He's listed as 6'6 on his modeling page, so he's probably closer to 6'5.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, owlofathena, gamma and 1 other person
How does he have a harem of hoes? :feelswah:
It’s suifuel seeing some guys live life like this, with harems of girls willingly being around them, wanting to fuck, having good times, getting constant instant validation from girls. When they also have everything in looks and NT. They live a completely different reality

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 7725 and 1 other person
Sorry my man, you're just more evidence to all these height coping faggots that face is and always will be everything. Hope you find a girl who has a fetish for your height
Yup.
This 5'8 high tier normie would get better treatment from girls at my college than the 6 feet me. The taller and uglier you are the more women will hate you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 14478, Hozay and 1 other person
Yup.
This 5'8 high tier normie would get better treatment from girls at my college than the 6 feet me. The taller and uglier you are the more women will hate you
I really hope there isn't retards on this site who still don't think face is everything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
this is ragefuel

I did not need to see this before I went to sleep

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Joje123, Chadakin and 1 other person
those hoes are pretty average tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, MikeMew'sBitch and Deleted member 7725
those hoes are pretty average tbh
Cope. They're all high tier becky and above. He's also in LA so if he was in a less hypergamous area he'd easily slay Stacies.

Cope. They're all high tier becky and above. He's also in LA so if he was in a less hypergamous area he'd easily slay Stacies.
well they don't look that special to me. the average girl in usa must look like shit then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
He is gay and I mean it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeke714 and RetardSubhuman
Now imagine him gymmaxxed
shocked mr bean GIF

• So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
Also jfl at these pants
87488BD6 EF5B 49BB 85FB 8D8F7CEA70C5

only chad can get away with this

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Acnno, Xangsane, Stevensmithgerard and 3 others
Jesus, It looks like There’s different women in each video, I guess at that height with that face, your life is literally like a protagonist from those eroge anime, a harem forms around you whether you like it or not.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Acnno and Stevensmithgerard
He looks spanish

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 7725
He looks spanish
Yeah, probably is some type of mix.
Jesus, It looks like There’s different women in each video, I guess at that height with that face, your life is literally like a protagonist from those eroge anime, a harem forms around you whether you like it or not.
Your face is your fate.
Also jfl at these pants
View attachment 1305332
only chad can get away with this
Imagine having that much confidence in your appearance that you walk around with that in public. Probably 0 social anxiety or inhibition since he'll never get rejected.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and germanlooks
Imagine having that much confidence in your appearance that you walk around with that in public. Probably 0 social anxiety or inhibition since he'll never get rejected.
Ngl if I was chad I would wear this sweater during winter time
7A9D45DE 3961 463C 9183 7C1C3F0CB777

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 7725
Ngl if I was chad I would wear this sweater during winter time
View attachment 1305838
Yeah, I remember the Chads in my school would wear shit like this around and all the girls would laugh:

Jrf7h6MtRdpZz9Ma5rxDk2bVg6kwfFYDyKafzd5SEGfGVnsn9c 45gnko1qdjqv 6
Ssrcoclassic teemensdenim heatherfront altsquare product600x600

Imagine a subhuman or even a normie wearing that. Can't display any proof that you're not asexual.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Hero of the Imperium, tyronelite and 3 others
Yeah, I remember the Chads in my school would wear shit like this around and all the girls would laugh:

View attachment 1305839View attachment 1305840

Imagine a subhuman or even a normie wearing that. Can't display any proof that you're not asexual.
Yep. When chad wears something like this it’s funny and confident but on ugly guys or even normies it’s weird and creepy. Good proof of the Blackpill.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 7725
?

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite and Xangsane
Still suicide fuel...

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, Hero of the Imperium and subhuman incel
There is certain mannerisms body language how they speak and facial expressions that usually give it away
Any examples? Do you know this through personal experience or?

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and subhuman incel
weak chadlite face
haloed by fashion, hair and height

Any examples? Do you know this through personal experience or?
Yes personal experience I have met about two openly gay guys so I have experience there