Rate this 76yo granny

xXx_sHrEK69_xXx

xXx_sHrEK69_xXx

Diamond

• Woah
Reactions: Xangsane
Probably haved several face lifts, tones of fillers and plastic surgeries. I don't know, without makeup probably look indeed like a granny.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Would You smash her?

Don’t forget the spooky child material

Probably haved several face lifts, tones of fillers and plastic surgeries. I don't know, without makeup probably look indeed like a granny.

you can literally see buccal fat removal in the very first pic jfl, thats the gauntness foids warn each other about
probably multiple face lifts, zygo augmentation, lip fillers, chin lipo and a shit ton of makeup
not impressive

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus
Wrinkled up pussy :(

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ALP and zerotohero
you can literally see buccal fat removal in the very first pic jfl, thats the gauntness foids warn each other about
probably multiple face lifts, zygo augmentation, lip fillers, chin lipo and a shit ton of makeup
not impressive
yeah what about neck fucktard
geneticmogs 99.999% of ppl

if it's that easy then we can all be still good looking at 80 yo but i doubt
That's because no one goes out there and gets the surgeries except rich people

• +1
Reactions: ALP
That's because no one goes out there and gets the surgeries except rich people
just invest all your money in youthmaxxing surgeries. what else do you need in life anyway

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Lygodactylus, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person
majority of people still don't care about their looks even though they're the most important thing in life and you should fucking kill yourself if you weren't born as gigachad

• JFL
Reactions: ALP
yeah what about neck fucktard
geneticmogs 99.999% of ppl
what neck you fucking retard? you must be legit down syndrome haver to believe some 80 year old granny has such an extremely tight submental area
'chin lipo' is not only the chin but also the neck. obviously surgical intervention happened, probably even multiple procedures regarding fat and skin on there

if it's that easy then we can all be still good looking at 80 yo but i doubt
it is literally that easy. except many people do not have the money for such procedures, if they do then they arent mentally ill to actually want to undergo them, if they are then they are afraid of potential botching and pain

voluntarily going under the knife is a pretty impressive event to do

jfl just to compare shes older than other granny