• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: WeiWei, watah, boxface34 and 4 others
@Nigger

normie, need more pix

hes him irl

nah hes got appeal no way near normie u gooner
honestly idk

he wear a beanie, he doing some grimace, need clear face with hair. rn he look like a normie

honestly idk

he wear a beanie, he doing some grimace, need clear face with hair. rn he look like a normie
Jfl u dont need to rate his hair but he just has dreads

He's mixed race? Who's the Caribbean parent and who's the Afghan parent? This combination is unusual.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
He's mixed race? Who's the Caribbean parent and who's the Afghan parent? This combination is unusual.
His mum is afghan and his dad is caribbean

What would u rate him based on face not hair

Having deep set eyes and still having UEE is such a failo

• +1
Reactions: watah and abracadabra
I recognize him styl

His mum is afghan and his dad is caribbean
Which ethnic groups? Both Afghanistan and the Caribbeans are diverse places. :Comfy:
What would u rate him based on face not hair
Based on face alone? MTN I guess, but I rate a bit stricter than most and it's just based on face rather than height \ appeal, etc.

Disgusting mutt abomination

Which ethnic groups? Both Afghanistan and the Caribbeans are diverse places. :Comfy:

Based on face alone? MTN I guess, but I rate a bit stricter than most and it's just based on face rather than height \ appeal, etc.
Where does he look like hes from based off hos face if i didnt tell u he was afghan and caribbean

Jfl u dont need to rate his hair but he just has dreads
dont want to offense you, if its you but idk take normal pix, no expression/or smiling. from face and your best side, but to me i see a normie right now

Where does he look like hes from based off hos face if i didnt tell u he was afghan and caribbean
I would have guessed East African, like Eritrea or Ethiopia. But that makes sense, his Caucasoid parent gave him that skull shape. If you know this guy, you should ask what kind of Afghan he is. :Comfy:

dont want to offense you, if its you but idk take normal pix, no expression/or smiling. from face and your best side, but to me i see a normie right now

Attachments

• 72ED44C8-8221-4B9D-8CC5-3C1A6DCD8025.jpeg
    72ED44C8-8221-4B9D-8CC5-3C1A6DCD8025.jpeg
    275.5 KB · Views: 0
I would have guessed East African, like Eritrea or Ethiopia. But that makes sense, his Caucasoid parent gave him that skull shape. If you know this guy, you should ask what kind of Afghan he is. :Comfy:
Tajik

• Woah
Reactions: Gengar
HTN with hard pheno tax

Lmfao what does hard pheno tax mean
He's saying your phenotype is affecting your rating or SMV for the worse, but I don't think that's true. You look black and black guys have the best SMV in the west after white guys.

• Hmm...
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Also JFL at squinting like an autist

He's saying your phenotype is affecting your rating or SMV for the worse, but I don't think that's true. You look black and black guys have the best SMV in the west after white guys.
He looks more south Asian due to Caucasoid shifted features imo

• +1
mtn

• +1
Dogshit mutt pheno tbh