Rate this albanian stacy (nofaps beware)

D

damnit

Master
https://www.instagram.com/urhazo/

Bb4a2307 3f75 4756 8279 d940b4345c95
01a293a2 4792 481a a8f8 b2f5dd5f6c5e
Bafb32d2 46db 41cb aa8c 198a9ee1c19b

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, deepfuckingvalue, Yliaster and 6 others
Dua lipa fogs

• +1
Reactions: SEPRAY, deepfuckingvalue, genex and 2 others
That ass and waist too fat
I like em anorexic

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, PsychoH and Sean o' Tist
eh looks like a barbie, obviously hot but i wouldnt fall in love with her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Offensive Bias, lowiqNormie, Mewton and 1 other person
She is a stacy yeah

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, Yliaster and Kanye West's Cousin
Htb at best.

Blonde but staisilight

Amazing body but has this weird baby face

• +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo and Mewton
stacy .org niggas who rate HTB wouldnt even be able to look her in the eyes irl :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster, Offensive Bias, Jova and 6 others
I want her to sit on my face before I give her backshots

Stacy but these hoes especially Slavic ones like this only go for dudes with high status and money. They don’t really give a damn about face since most albanian dudes look ugly af.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Stacy but these hoes especially Slavic ones like this only go for dudes with high status and money. They don’t really give a damn about face since most albanian dudes look ugly af.

she is abroad, not really in Albania, probably her parents immigrated. Well most stacies shoot for status and money since a lot of good looking people aren't high up with status and money .

Pretty ugly, i would say high mtn (average)

Look at her arm, idk if its fat or high muscle

Eww disgusting, a woman need to be thin

She look like a tranny

gross plastic surgery

Ewww tanned skin. Tanned skin looks so awful.

she is abroad, not really in Albania, probably her parents immigrated. Well most stacies shoot for status and money since a lot of good looking people aren't high up with status and money .
I’m going off of how I seen albanian/bosnian/serbian women. Most of them go for maxxx mtn or htn guys. Majority of their dudes are ugly. Look at Larry wheels’ gf she’s Balkan and had a similar body to this girl. not face but she clearly went for an ogre with status and money.

Her hair is dyed and basically looks like a sub saharan without the blonde hair. Albanians humiliated once again

Stacy irl. Just something about her lips seems a bit off to me.

There's definitely been some crazy surgeries done + a shit ton of makeup + body fraud through the gym, so I can't rate smt like this..

I’m going off of how I seen albanian/bosnian/serbian women. Most of them go for maxxx mtn or htn guys. Majority of their dudes are ugly. Look at Larry wheels’ gf she’s Balkan and had a similar body to this girl. not face but she clearly went for an ogre with status and money.

i also live in the balkans and finding a good looking man in here is hard. I've seen chadlites here and there but the majority of the population is sub par . Maybe because we have a lot of unaligned jaws and bad teeth (anectodal though ).

i also live in the balkans and finding a good looking man in here is hard. I've seen chadlites here and there but the majority of the population is sub par . Maybe because we have a lot of unaligned jaws and bad teeth (anectodal though ).

But you do have guys like this come out of serbia, so at least they mog in sports/athletics

stacy .org niggas who rate HTB wouldnt even be able to look her in the eyes irl :feelskek:
legit, they would remember her for the rest of regular life "muh htb" as if the average women is one tier below this

Nigga you fucked a disgusting ugly poojeta and proudly posted it on .org like it’s a flex JFL

Albanian girls fog hard

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster