Rate this ascension

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
06E4CA12 A3CD 4EC3 B972 F954F1FD14B8

@cocainecowboy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4054 and Gosick
Just a little bit better, Im jealous of the chin tbh, but mog the eyes so I dont know

What happen

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
wht did he even get? barely notice a diff

maybe ptosis?

wht did he even get? barely notice a diff

maybe ptosis?
he looks less tired in the after. it’s very subtle but it’s good. this was supposed to b a shit post anyways

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
L5limm1eavzy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Golden Glass, Zeta ascended and Usum
Shitty eye color tbh

If he had blue eyes that would help him more than any of these "improvements"

Goddamn it, I’m starting to think this forum is just made of low IQ posters like you and @cocainecowboy

Stop posting shitty cherrypicked pictures to pretend as if surgery doesn’t make a difference. He wanted a certain procedure and got it done. Plastic surgeons aren’t ascending creatures. They are there to do their job for what the patient wants and in this case the job was complete. Not every fucking patient wants to have five procedures done on their face

• JFL
Goddamn it, I’m starting to think this forum is just made of low IQ posters like you and @cocainecowboy

Stop posting shitty cherrypicked pictures to pretend as if surgery doesn’t make a difference. He wanted a certain procedure and got it done. Plastic surgeons aren’t ascending creatures. They are there to do their job for what the patient wants and in this case the job was complete. Not every fucking patient wants to have five procedures done on their face
hey man he looks a lot better imo. it’s a subtle change.

• JFL
looks better in before, he might be clenching teeth in the after pic cause his lower third looks shorter

also gayer eyes in the after img

Definite improvement.

This one actually makes me want to go to Taban more because I prefer subtle natural-looking improvements like this rather than over-the-top cat-eye crap that makes you look weird.

Of course 99% of the replies by coping PSL autists are going to be:
- "l-l-looks like shit!!"
- "j-j-jfl went from subhuman to subhuman!!"
Just checked again in the mirror and I don't have droopy eyelids at all. No ascension for my eye area :feelsrope: