D

Deleted member 16515

Kraken

I like doing these threads now
sorry :lul:

@FunkyMcMunky24

why lol
is he not Asian
Yeah he is but you can’t just say he’s Asian cause obviously he’s mixed with white or something, so that already gives him the upper hand. Anyway,8/10

Yeah he is but you can’t just say he’s Asian cause obviously he’s mixed with white or something, so that already gives him the upper hand. Anyway,8/10
yea normally all Asians look the same but he didn't, he stood out, he is the chosen one

holy fuck your ratings are brutal bruh
I don't really think so, just think what he would look like if you saw him in person. He would never have a chance with a high tier gigastacy, so he'll never be in the Chad categories. People like him pass you by on the street all the time but you never even look their way. To be in the Chad category you have to have some kind of striking features.

• JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
He has potential to upgrad to chad in the future

I don't really think so, just think what he would look like if you saw him in person. He would never have a chance with a high tier gigastacy, so he'll never be in the Chad categories. People like him pass you by on the street all the time but you never even look their way. To be in the Chad category you have to have some kind of striking features.
true
he doesn't have any striking features but his harmony is way better than an average person

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
Bone mogger psl 4,5

Dude looks like Richard Ramirez

pretty boy chad

Needs to become a tranny.

true
he doesn't have any striking features but his harmony is way better than an average person
You think so? It's pleasant sure, so I'll give you that. Fine HTN, since average person is ugly I guess? Idk lol. But I will not go higher on this kid whatsoever, I just see too many people that kinda look like him on my day to day.

Very good looking could slay in this zoomer generation tbh

You think so? It's pleasant sure, so I'll give you that. Fine HTN, since average person is ugly I guess? Idk lol. But I will not go higher on this kid whatsoever, I just see too many people that kinda look like him on my day to day.
yea I think that good harmony with no striking features could easily make a person HTN. that is if they take care of skin and hair and do some softmaxing like this dude did with his hair and possibly other things
but to be in the chad categories you need to have some uniqueness and striking features

yea I think that good harmony with no striking features could easily make a person HTN. that is if they take care of skin and hair and do some softmaxing like this dude did with his hair and possibly other things
but to be in the chad categories you need to have some uniqueness and striking features
Bingo, now we finally understand each other

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515

He probably uses fillers.

Does not look like same guy here lol.

looks exactly like the same guy but with a different angle and hair
fucking autistic greycel
Muh different angle cope. If you have good bones they will look good in any angle.

This looks like clear filler.

I have never seen pure asian dude having perfect Square chin with caucausian bone structure.

No filler.. Yeah

Muh different angle cope. If you have good bones they will look good in any angle.
you are probably one of the dumbest people on this forum :lul: :lul: :lul: he literally looks the same

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16515