Vanillestorms

Vanillestorms

Logged off for good
jinx-asmr-image.jpg

jinx-asmr-1.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

She looks like my type.
But she's too ugly to get me, She wouldnt be able to handle the bloat.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, rockndogs, HorseFace and 2 others
She looks like my type.
But she's too ugly to get me, She wouldnt be able to handle the bloat.
You are not stable mentally, go find doomer help you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, ChoSeungHui, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
Dark haired pale girls turn me on big time

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Deleted member 685

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, rockndogs, SikKunt and 1 other person
Would fuck her into sleep

I got the horses in the back

Friendly reminder: you will never have her.

Fakeup

• +1
Reactions: Slob, ChoSeungHui and SikKunt
i watched a few vids back when she was not so popular, Then she decided to to cleavage thumbnails and the views skyrocketed. JinxASMR

i watched a few vids back when she was not so popular, Then she decided to to cleavage thumbnails and the views skyrocketed. JinxASMR
Miss fortune mogs jinx

would donate her money, then ask for a private face chat, dox her, go to her house and sit outside, sloely building up fear inside her, then go away for a bit to make her think im gone and when relief finally washes over her I enter her house, choke her until she passes out and use nitrous to keep her sedated until she gets to my bunker in the woods where she will be kept in the darkness starving until I decide I want to come, beat her to a pulp and rape her and when I get bored ill cut her throat like a pig, let some pitbulls rape her dead body then cook her flesh and feed it to some homeless children

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Krezo, SikKunt and 3 others
would donate her money, then ask for a private face chat, dox her, go to her house and sit outside, sloely building up fear inside her, then go away for a bit to make her think im gone and when relief finally washes over her I enter her house, choke her until she passes out and use nitrous to keep her sedated until she gets to my bunker in the woods where she will be kept in the darkness starving until I decide I want to come, beat her to a pulp and rape her and when I get bored ill cut her throat like a pig, let some pitbulls rape her dead body then cook her flesh and feed it to some homeless children
Fbi agent reading your post,rn.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vanillestorms, ChoSeungHui, NickGurr and 1 other person
0800 800 100
Linie gratuită pentru semnalarea riscurilor teroriste

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Nu stiu ba. Romania e in est deci nu cred ca ai prea mult feminism acolo si nici beta mali.
In RO femeile vor bani si masini
Plus ca is multi urati, cred ca mai multi decat in vest

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Hot slut, would bang.

There arent many ugly asmr artists. 95% of them are well above average looks wise.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and androidcel