rate this autosexual fast food worker

2chevskuy

Gigamogger
the dude thinks he could be a model jfl. rate this mf.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-07-09-10-58-03-125_com.zhiliaoapp.musically.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-07-09-10-58-03-125_com.zhiliaoapp.musically.jpg
    902 KB · Views: 0
He can model after a genioplasty; he has an insane eye area. If he is tall, he can for sure model. People forget you don’t have to be like the best-looking person in the world to model. I see some MTNs model sometimes

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, nword49 and Htobrother
He can model after a genioplasty; he has an insane eye area. If he is tall, he can for sure model. People forget you don’t have to be like the best-looking person in the world to model. I see some MTNs model sometimes
he says he doesn't need anything, thinks he mogs already. i don't think he looks good tho, his ramus is super short, imma send a screenshot, 1 sec

the dude thinks he could be a model jfl. rate this mf.
Looks a bit like Elias de poot

Failed attempt at juicing negative comments about this guy tbh, only works if the dude is actually ugly

• +1
Reactions: itsjover22, STUPIDREFEREES, counterintuitive and 1 other person
nah he can model if he start his villain arc, but if he stay in his victim arc he going to stay at mcdonald forever

• JFL
Reactions: 2chevskuy
If you want to raising on your modelling career, yes you need to above other MTN models

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
His eye area isn’t actually that good even, at least not model-tier

HTN/CL

• JFL
Reactions: 2chevskuy
I've seen subhumans model

• +1
Reactions: nword49 and CoreSchizo
His eye area isn’t actually that good even, at least not model-tier
Nigga look at other models besides the 0.1% of them