His wife is hot

• +1
Reactions: Peachy
Looks like a happy couple ngl

Bald =/ chad

Your using chad too loosely

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode
Fuck, I'm pretty sure this legit 7.5 psl customer that I had today was checking me out and shit, she could legit easily model straight mogs the girl in this vid hard. Had a super nice body as well. Something was wrong with her walk tho like she legit walks like a retarded person would, not even kidding at all, like I'm not even gonna lie if I was walking behind her I'd straight up think she was retarded. Actually I did think she was but I also noticed she was like unbelievably hot and her face was perfect, completely forward grown and everything so I was like this is weird is she really actually normal. And when I was taking their order it was obvious she was completely normal otherwise and it seemed like she liked me. I think i have a pretty good intuition about this shit and then even when she left to the store next door she was like thanks or whatever which customers almost never do that, and I've been working there for months. So I felt like my intuition was right about it.

I legit don't give a fuck that she can hardly walk lmao that's better for me cause she probably chills at home a lot. I'm pretty sure I've seen her before there but never really checked her out, cause you know not that many people walk like that. I'm pretty sure nothings gonna come of this but I wish.

Dogs

Daily reminder you are not entitled to a normal functoning female if you lost your hair