• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice, maxxedfalloutdweller, AscendingHero and 2 others
chadlite imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16262 and hairyballscel
@gamma whats funny nigga

LOOKS ODDLY EURO HE MAY HAVE ANCESTORS WHO GOT RAPED BY INDO EUROPOIDS :soy::soy::soy:
he has little to no european ancestry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller and Deleted member 16262
could you stop being a beta and explain my retardation because hes not 100% if not go kiill yourself kike(n)(n)(n)(n)
He’s 100% East African horners are their own race just like how whites mutated to become their own race

He’s 100% East African horners are their own race just like how whites mutated to become their own race
jfl at this just admit ethopans are rape babies i have the proof for it

jfl at this just admit ethopans are rape babies i have the proof for it
it had nothing to with rape lol, eritreans/ethiopians are just neolithic nile valley pastoralists + yemeni + east african hunter gatherer

• +1
he looks like one of the pretty Africans that they show in documentaries.

Tyronelite, very mystical face, nice features

• Love it
Reactions: hairyballscel
he looks like one of the pretty Africans that they show in documentaries.

Tyronelite, very mystical face, nice features
Afarr

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6427
it had nothing to with rape lol, eritreans/ethiopians are just neolithic nile valley pastoralists + yemeni + east african hunter gatherer
they did intermix with negroids though from what i remember

they did intermix with negroids though from what i remember
most of the "negroid" component was in southern egypt/northern sudan where we ultimately hail from, it wasn't introduced recently

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and AscendingHero
most of the "negroid" component was in southern egypt/northern sudan where we ultimately hail from, it wasn't introduced recently
interesting i personally dont believe in out of africa theory since WE HAVE TIME FRAMES NOW THAT COMPLETE DESTROY THIS THEORY what i now believe is that humans evolved in different parts of the world interesting i consider the ethopians bwc members

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
interesting i personally dont believe in out of africa theory since WE HAVE TIME FRAMES NOW THAT COMPLETE DESTROY THIS THEORY what i now believe is that humans evolved in different parts of the world interesting i consider the ethopians bwc members
multiregional theory is cope tbh, all homo sapiens stem from one group

• +1
What a mogger. Africans are just on a different level when it comes to bone development than any other race.

You got any more pics?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
What a mogger. Africans are just on a different level when it comes to bone development than any other race.

You got any more pics?
Afar chads
Afar chadd

this is all tbh

im not wrong considering ethopia is mixed with eurrasian people jfl
gtfo sfcel even some nigerians look like this

• +1
he's tyronelite

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Yea for a black but louis allen side mogs
View attachment 1435844
Better tips, better nasal spine and nasal bone projection
That nose is hideous and looks like it's got muscles on it.

Btw blacks have insane noses from the side. Our noses only look shit from the front

@AscendingHero I found BBC Maher
398C4601 FBBA 4F78 BBCD 0EC6CE84D2F4

• +1
View attachment 1435852
Oh lol i already have this picture, reminds me of this:

I thought u wanted me to post the other bbc mogger with insane chin and green eyes (@Blackeycel post bc im too lazy to look for it)

View attachment 1435852
Maher mogs him (this guy has better midface and zygos) but pheno, hair (jfl) and eye area+brutal nose mog.

Insane square chin and zygos combo, what a mogger

That nose is hideous and looks like it's got muscles on it.

Btw blacks have insane noses from the side. Our noses only look shit from the front
Hideos jfl, mogs OP hard in every where from profile view lol, dont' cope, muh muscles how does it not mog that bbc hairy posted.

"Blacks and curries have the worst noses from the side. Blacks have flat orge bulbous noses with shit anterior nasal spines, alars, etc, similar to gooks

Flat nose as in noses similar to the typical African or Asian? In that case in comes down to the nasal bones, frontal process of the maxilla, nasal silling/guttering, and the anterior nasal spine.
1607105537030-png.848377

As you can see in asians and africans the entire nasal aperture including the nasal bones are lower and lacking projection. The frontal process of the maxilla is likely less developed and they have nasal guttering as opposed to nasal silling. The anterior nasal spine is also barely visible/existent unlike in whites where the anterior nasal spine is more prominent.
Also this is just bony factors not cartilaginous or skin related factors." -Kingkellz high iq post i bookmarked on afro and asian noses.

@Kingkellz

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
Oh lol i already have this picture, reminds me of this:

I thought u wanted me to post the other bbc mogger with insane chin and green eyes (@Blackeycel post bc im too lazy to look for it)
View attachment 1435858

Maher mogs him (this guy has better midface and zygos) but pheno, hair (jfl) and eye area+brutal nose mog.

Insane square chin and zygos combo, what a mogger
The BBC mogs Maher hard. Better harmony, jaw, zygos, is black, etc

• +1
High PSL low appeal like that Ethiopian soldier. Most stylemaxxed first world blacks mog him in appeal.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and AscendingHero
As you can see in asians and africans the entire nasal aperture including the nasal bones are lower and lacking projection. The frontal process of the maxilla is likely less developed and they have nasal guttering as opposed to nasal silling. The anterior nasal spine is also barely visible/existent unlike in whites where the anterior nasal spine is more prominent.
Also this is just bony factors not cartilaginous or skin related factors." -Kingkellz high iq post i bookmarked on afro and asian noses.
east africans have projected nasal bones

is black, e
Lol i don't understand one day u say black smv mogs and the next day white and start spamming hexum, art, and delon, idek at this point. Mulatto supremacy propaganda too.

Maher mogs tf out of him (likely taller) taller lower third, better ramus, nose bridge, eye area (jfl at that bbcs subhuman color, shape, and uee)+ pheno and coloring mog (all black isn't the move at least let the bottom lip be pink ffs, etc, etc)

Maher mogs. @forevergymcelling @germanlooks

@forevergymcelling has insane maher pics from his threads, like the rare photos one or where he's in glasses with some spanish snapchat message lol

@forevergymcelling post that pic lol his side looks zeus tier there.

He's quadroon too, black, so he's part of "us". lol

@misterstabone @forevergymcelling

• +1
Reactions: misterstabone and Jason Voorhees
High PSL low appeal like that Ethiopian soldier. Most stylemaxxed first world blacks mog him in appeal.
Easily softmaxxable but yea i agree

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
It's true tho.

This guy has more appeal
View attachment 1435872
Mogger tbh, perfectly softmaxxed, would slay prime jbs hard. @looksmaxxer234 @Frank Jack

@Preston what is his appeal? what makes him attractive? curious bc ik you aren't the best at black psl

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Looks234
@looksmaxxer234 @Frank Jack

what hair style and hair type is that? do u think it's ideal for blacks or does something like braids/dreads mog @Blackeycel or waves/curls according to @tyronelite

curls don't look that good on blacks unless you're mixed or find a way to get them really loose and defined (3c+ or even 3b+ curls look like shit if u don't maintain em like crazy_