rate this beautiful classy beast in this video. my all time favorite video of jon kortajarena

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled

i have seen this shit over 10000 times and this video proves that he has one of the most attractive faces that we know till now on a human being plus the music is so nice. looks like a magical combination of masculinity and good looks. aged well unlike other pretty boy models and looks actually human
my top1 favorite model tbh. shame to be a disgusting gay abomination waste and looking like that while normal subhumans rot :rage:

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Gengar, BradAniston and 2 others
Gay :oops:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Gengar, 5'8manlet, BradAniston and 5 others
Why is he gay?

• +1
Reactions: mortis
This is the gayest post I've ever read

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 11295, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 8019 and 4 others
Why is he gay?
its a biological and genetical thing tbh. i don't know much about how someone becomes gay maybe some nerd users here know. we should ask doctors about this i actually wanna know why some people are gay

its a biological and genetical thing tbh. i don't know much about how someone becomes gay maybe some nerd users here know. we should ask doctors about this i actually wanna know why some people are gay
Most people become gay in their mothers womb, when she cucks her son's father while the son is in her womb. The boy gets insecure and his coping mechanism comes to save the day, the boy then starts to cope by saying he is attracted to males when he is not but knows that he won't be able to get women because his dad gave him shit genetics... Till the time the mum poops the boy out the boy is deluded in his mind and gets attracted to men. Oh which medical school am from you ask? Chennai medical sciences

• JFL
Reactions: Warlow, Lolcel, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
Most people become gay in their mothers womb, when she cucks her son's father while the son is in her womb. The boy gets insecure and his coping mechanism comes to save the day, the boy then starts to cope by saying he is attracted to males when he is not but knows that he won't be able to get women because his dad gave him shit genetics... Till the time the mum poops the boy out the boy is deluded in his mind and gets attracted to men. Oh which medical school am from you ask? medical sciences
169% based and provided with legit sources. :lul:

This is the gayest post I've ever read
legit, dude is worshipping a male model hard af, and then top's it off by saying it's a shame he's gay. So fucking fruity

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: mortis, Deleted member 8019 and Deleted member 6128
legit, dude is worshipping a male model hard af, and then top's it off by saying it's a shame he's gay. So fucking fruity
im not worshipping him im just amazed by his god tier 1 in 10000000 genes
i wish i could burn every gay shit in this world included jon :lul:

maybe there's hope
Toni garrn jon kortajarena  8067044

Great colouring and collagen genetics tbh. As I have been saying, tall skull (common in most European countries) with sufficient width of lower third and zygos is ideal for overall appeal

• Love it
Reactions: mortis