Reactions: MoggerM, Deleted member 71265 and Accelerator
@SecularIslamist now you know why your nationality is such a falio

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea, SecularIslamist and Accelerator
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055
If this guy start his vilain arc, he can fuck to me

I'm lucky I didn't get the pajeet pheno. But still doesn't help me 😞
Thank god Bengalis are gook passing on average like @Razeb claims, their 15 percent burma blood really helps !

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and SecularIslamist
Thank god Bengalis are gook passing on average like @Razeb claims, their 15 percent burma blood really helps !
Gook passing In slums of mumbai they have sea genes but the only think they get from that is short height, slightly lighter skin and sometime slightly chinki eyes even Assamese or arunachali (indian states) who have higher gook genes dont look gook passing on avarage

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, SecularIslamist, vernier and 1 other person
Pretty tall for a bengali

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, Accelerator and horizontallytall

That guy doesn't look Bangla anyways looks fucking Indian so I don't really care. This is a self own, pajeet. He definitely looks more like you than me.

Also, cherrypick as much as you want Banglas do have 15-20% Tibeto Burman genes on formal DNA software so it does mean we're different. I could care less about "Bengali" Indians or the Indian migrants

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea
Neck mogger

• JFL
Reactions: Accelerator
U
That guy doesn't look Bangla anyways looks fucking Indian so I don't really care. This is a self own, pajeet. He definitely looks more like you than me.

Also, cherrypick as much as you want Banglas do have 15-20% Tibeto Burman genes on formal DNA software so it does mean we're different. I could care less about "Bengali" Indians or the Indian migrants
U delusional dickhead u look related to the guy @SecularIslamist

U

U delusional dickhead u look related to the guy @SecularIslamist
I've ignored this guy man. He's genuinely retarded. All the other bengalis here are cool and chill with their origins - even if they acknowledge we're not the best. This guy is fucking deluded like foid.

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea
I've ignored this guy man. He's genuinely retarded. All the other bengalis here are cool and chill with their origins - even if they acknowledge we're not the best. This guy is fucking deluded like foid.
He’s a fag Dw bhai I’m surprised there’s so many people here from diff ethnicities tbh

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist