Rate this bimbo

Super edited. Looks way worse irl 200%. Need shorter nose and if she looked like this irl and better nose, between htb-stacylite

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Elvisandreaa and gymmaxedhorse
(out of your league even after Lefort 3)/10

would fuck the shit outta her/10

Super edited. Looks way worse irl 200%. Need shorter nose and if she looked like this irl and better nose, between htb-stacylite
Of course she is 'dick chilling' and a stacy. Even if she comes in your dms you wouldn't say "muh, short nose". Finding flaws is a confirmed incel habit and you are under showers of cope, buddy boyo!

Of course she is 'dick chilling' and a stacy. Even if she comes in your dms you wouldn't say "muh, short nose". Finding flaws is a confirmed incel habit and you are under showers of cope, buddy boyo!
Cringe. Ive seen and dated better. What is this cringe forum where everyone is overating fake up frauded women and insulting you when you mog all of them to self harm and their dating prospect?

• JFL
Reactions: BrownBoy
Cringe. Ive seen and dated better. What is this cringe forum where everyone is overating fake up frauded women and insulting you when you mog all of them to self harm and their dating prospect?
I agree with you. I have an idea, we shouldn't rate women with any makup. Come without your makeup, bitch!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
I agree with you. I have an idea, we shouldn't rate women with any makup. Come without your makeup, bitch!
No make up to fraud her long midface. It is what it is

See the likes, simps are willing to die for her buddy boyo!
Do i seem to care about simps or even consider them as males ? Most males would simp even for deformed women.