Rate this black chick

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'

She resembles a lot the one who’s orbiting me

nah im good b

Looks horrendous without makeup

There's a racist part of me that fears that black women need bigger dicks, and so, as a white man, I can't measure up. If I could? I would. But looking at her I feel like she needs more than me.

• JFL
Reactions: haircutcel and Deleted member 616
Looks comically bad.
Mouth resembles a goldfish.

There's a racist part of me that fears that black women need bigger dicks, and so, as a white man, I can't measure up. If I could? I would. But looking at her I feel like she needs more than me.

BBC pill is legit. Even if it’s pure stereotype it intimidates white dudes like you
Looks comically bad.
Mouth resembles a goldfish.
You know what the biggest turn off was when I met up with that ebony? Her protruding pink mouth contrasting with her black skin. At that moment I only had a image of chimp in my mind

BBC pill is legit. Even if it’s pure stereotype it intimidates white dudes like you

You know what the biggest turn off was when I met up with that ebony? Her protruding pink mouth contrasting with her black skin. At that moment I only had a image of chimp in my mind
white people are considered the most aesthetic race partly bc of the diverse set of colors; pink lips, light skin, blue eyes, blonde/brown hair etc
wouldn’t it then be a good thing for a blackie to have pink lips rather than black/brown?

white people are considered the most aesthetic race partly bc of the diverse set of colors; pink lips, light skin, blue eyes, blonde/brown hair etc
wouldn’t it then be a good thing for a blackie to have pink lips rather than black/brown?

whites have the highest phenotype potential, color matters too ofc. diversity doesnt mean shit lol. when genes are radically different they in theory are supposed to provide superior offspring which is why you get something like adriana lima. shes mixed with all kinds of shit but her features are white.

basically every phenotype is capped around something roughly like:

whites 8PSL
Mediterranean 7.5-8PSL
Hispanics 7PSL
blacks 6.5PSL
Oriental Asians as a whole 6.5PSL
Indians (NOT persians/arabs) 6PSL
aboriginals 2 PSL

anything mixed with something else should provide a bump as long as its not subhuman, and ideally mixed with white ofc.

whites have the highest phenotype potential, color matters too ofc. diversity doesnt mean shit lol. when genes are radically different they in theory are supposed to provide superior offspring which is why you get something like adriana lima. shes mixed with all kinds of shit but her features are white.

basically every phenotype is capped around something roughly like:

whites 8PSL
Mediterranean 7.5-8PSL
Hispanics 7PSL
blacks 6.5PSL
Oriental Asians as a whole 6.5PSL
Indians (NOT persians/arabs) 6PSL
aboriginals 2 PSL

anything mixed with something else should provide a bump as long as its not subhuman, and ideally mixed with white ofc.

yeah bru but i was talking about her lip colors... op doesnt like the contrast but to me it looks better than black lips.