• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24789, Gengar, Xangsane and 6 others
Over eye area

She's israelite

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, justinzayn, N1666 and 6 others
LTB with HTB potential if she has a pheno transplant.

Looks way better than Naomi. I would LTR her.

Only thing good about her is the milkers 😭

MtF

• JFL
Reactions: Willmogulater
tranny
3365415 1681833544786

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, Deleted member 27544 and Willmogulater
She's israelite

“israelite” doesn’t exist, ugly redcel but Israelite does and this woman looks like Cari Champion, who’s a bastard (mixed) woman 😂.

This is an Israelite (so-called Negro) woman right here:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27544, Deleted member 15468 and the BULL
“israelite” doesn’t exist, ugly redcel but Israelite does and this woman looks like Cari Champion, who’s a bastard (mixed) woman 😂.

View attachment 2157482

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507

View attachment 2157482

youre a nigger

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, FML0908 and Deleted member 24507
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, khvirgin and Deleted member 24507
@Blackgymmax this is what your shit posts about black people did to psycho about these, to literally call black Stacy, a ltb

Says the dumb red nigger when it’s “you’re a nigger.” not “youre a nigger” 😂.
Moron. After the end of the sentence you capitalize the first word. This is how you do it: Not "youre a nigger."

Dumb nigger looking nigger (so-called Hamite.)

• Ugh..
Moron. After the end of the sentence you capitalize the first word. This is how you do it: Not "youre a nigger."

Dumb nigger looking nigger (so-called Hamite.)

The sentence was continuing because I was teaching you how to write a sentence, so the “n” in “not” didn’t need to be capitalized, dumb ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man 😂. You’re a dumb red nigger and you don’t put a period in the parentheses, retarded red nigger 🤣.

would fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27544
The sentence was continuing because I was teaching you how to write a sentence, so the “n” in “not” didn’t need to be capitalized, dumb ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man 😂. You’re a dumb red nigger and you don’t put a period in the parentheses, retarded red nigger 🤣.
But you ended it with a period, maybe use your brain next time and do it correctly by writing a comma. Also go ahead and read any scientific article, the period is in the parantheses, dumb black ape nigger (so-called Hamite.)

• Ugh..
But you ended it with a period, maybe use your brain next time and do it correctly by writing a comma. Also go ahead and read any scientific article, the period is in the parantheses, dumb black ape nigger (so-called Hamite.)

I ended it with a period because that’s how it’s supposed to had been written and you don’t put a comma after “period,” nor do you put a period in the parentheses, dumb red nigger 😂.

Use your brain cells next time, red ape.

I ended it with a period because that’s how it’s supposed to had been written and you don’t put a comma after “period,” nor do you put a period in the parentheses, dumb red nigger 😂.

Use your brain cells next time, red ape.

This is what you wrote:
Bild 2023 04 18 184247077

the correct syntax is: Says the dumb red nigger when it's "you're a nigger," not "youre a nigger."

Before you post articles, maybe read them yourself because they refute what you're saying, dumb baboon-looking nigger (Hamite.)

Trottel

Trottel2

Embarrasing.

• Ugh..
This is what you wrote:
View attachment 2157505
the correct syntax is: Says the dumb red nigger when it's "you're a nigger," not "youre a nigger."

Before you post articles, maybe read them yourself because they refute what you're saying, dumb baboon-looking nigger (Hamite.)

View attachment 2157507
View attachment 2157508
Embarrasing.

No, dumb red nigger I said it correctly because you put “you’re a nigger” instead of “you’re a nigger.” A period goes after “nigger” not a comma, dumb ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man 😂. So it’s “Says the dumb red nigger when it’s you’re a nigger.” not youre a nigger”

Basic grammar goes a long way, retarded redcel.

Your sentence wasn’t stand alone, dumb red ape, so the period doesn’t go in the parentheses 😆.

👉If the parenthetical stands on its own as a sentence👈 without being encased in any larger sentence, then it is punctuated as its own entity—commas, periods, etc. will go inside the parentheses.”

You put “dumb black nigger (so-called Hamite.)” which isn’t the correct grammar, dumb red ape.

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

She is strikingly good looking.

Too much bone for me but decent :feelsokman:

No, dumb red nigger I said it correctly because you put “you’re a nigger” instead of “you’re a nigger.” A period goes after “nigger” not a comma, dumb ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man 😂. So it’s “Says the dumb red nigger when it’s you’re a nigger.” not youre a nigger”

Basic grammar goes a long way, retarded redcel.

Your sentence wasn’t stand alone, dumb red ape, so the period doesn’t go in the parentheses 😆.

👉If the parenthetical stands on its own as a sentence👈 without being encased in any larger sentence, then it is punctuated as its own entity—commas, periods, etc. will go inside the parentheses.”

You put “dumb black nigger (so-called Hamite.)” which isn’t the correct grammar, dumb red ape.

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN
why do you have ruin every thread you abused dog (so called canine)

• Ugh..
why do you have ruin every thread you abused dog (so called canine)

You need to speak English not gibberish and you need to stop following me, abused chimpanzee faced Elamite (so-called East Indian) man 😂. You’re supposed to capitalize the “w” in “why” and it’s “so-called” not “so called” and a period goes after the parentheses, ugly Currycel 😆.

just had touching session with my penis

hope she wasnt a tranny

You need to speak English not gibberish and you need to stop following me, abused chimpanzee faced Elamite (so-called East Indian) man 😂. You’re supposed to capitalize the “w” in “why” and it’s “so-called” not “so called” and a period goes after the parentheses, ugly Currycel 😆.
Who cares, bruh. You’re really annoying. Out of nowhere you start giving grammar lectures, instead of focusing on what is being mainly discussed. Get a life.

• Ugh..
looks like utter shit like all blacks

Who cares, bruh. You’re really annoying. Out of nowhere you start giving grammar lectures, instead of focusing on what is being mainly discussed. Get a life.

Get a life yourself and fix your poor grammar , dumb ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man if you don’t want to hear about your poor grammar 😆.

Get a life yourself and fix your poor grammar , dumb ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man if you don’t want to hear about your poor grammar 😆.
You don’t have anything to talk about but grammar. What an absolute buffoon.

• Ugh..
You don’t have anything to talk about but grammar. What an absolute buffoon.

Says the dumb ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man who put a period after “buffoon” when an exclamation mark goes there 😆.

What an idiot redcel!

Happy Cracking Up GIF by MOODMAN

Says the dumb ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man who put a period after “buffoon” when an exclamation mark goes there 😆.

What an idiot redcel!

Happy Cracking Up GIF by MOODMAN
If you think you’re funny then I got some bad news for you. You’re cringe as fuck. If you’re really that enlightened. Why are you rotting on a site like this? You could spend your precious knowledge in better places, right?

• Ugh..
  • Ugh..
Stacy, looks East African

If you think you’re funny then I got some bad news for you. You’re cringe as fuck. If you’re really that enlightened. Why are you rotting on a site like this? You could spend your precious knowledge in better places, right?
Says the dumb ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man who’s rotting on this incel forum and doesn’t even have a woman 😂.

Who the fuck said I’m white? You’re as dumb as it can ever be, never seen any dumber.

You don’t put a comma after “be,” dumb ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man and you’re red not “white,” dumb red ape 🤣.

Not gonna lie, probably one of the most attractive niggers I’ve ever seen. Caucasoid pill strikes again. @EasyMan875 what do you think. @Blackgymmax would you hit ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
3psl, black skin

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and FML0908