Rate this black girl?

Smilodon

Smilodon

Iron
Prettiest black girl I've seen

HTB very cute, saw a lot of cumskin foids in their comment crying and telling her you're only pretty because you look like us, made me cage so fucking hard:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. These are the same whores who will tell a LTB fat sheboon that she is beautiful the way she is

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Ultimate SUbhuman and Smilodon
20526.jpg

:p

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
HTB very cute, saw a lot of cumskin foids in their comment crying and telling her you're only pretty because you look like us, made me cage so fucking hard:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. These are the same whores who will tell a LTB fat sheboon that she is beautiful the way she is
I think he's stacylite, htb doesn't get 300k likes unfortunately

• Hmm...
Reactions: 97baHater
Definitely top tier for her pheno, you can tell she's self hating though, she has that vibe to her, she def really only dates East Asians (probably even only Korean) , and _maybe_ (probably not) white

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
White women are the most insecure creatures brah:lul:

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
Definitely top tier for her pheno, you can tell she's self hating though, she has that vibe to her, she def really only dates East Asians (probably even only Korean) , and _maybe_ (probably not) white
Copium

• JFL
Screenshot 2024 07 07 at 64345AM
Screenshot 2024 07 07 at 64413AM
I

This mia person seems like fan and she says she claimed viet and nigerian lmfao this becky is 200% 100% african maybe some european, 0 fucking asian for sure

• JFL
Look how obsessed she is with Korean shit anyway, you also know she doesn't want a nigga lmfao or anyone as dark as her, it is very obvious kinda I'll look through her following in a little to see if my predictions hit @IWishIWasSalludon

Look how obsessed she is with Korean shit anyway, you also know she doesn't want a nigga lmfao or anyone as dark as her, it is very obvious kinda I'll look through her following in a little to see if my predictions hit @IWishIWasSalludon
Well she only follows women, so I checked what seems to be her best friend @wishIwasSalludon

1. Black Male followed. 1/401.

Multiple accounts of BWWM or BWAM

Around 150 white guys followed

rest are women

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and wishIwasSalludon
Well she only follows women, so I checked what seems to be her best friend @wishIwasSalludon

1. Black Male followed. 1/401.

Multiple accounts of BWWM or BWAM

Around 150 white guys followed

rest are women

And the 1 is literally just a famous athlete from her country :lul::lul: