Sub5UglyMan

PAWB destroyah
IMG 3071
IMG 3088
IMG 3089

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, qsabathi, LampPostPrime and 1 other person
Ofc she has predominantly white features.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta, LampPostPrime and user123456
Ofc she has predominantly white features.
1:1 lip ratio, bulbous nose, high set arched eyebrows, thick lips, shorter chin. Those aren’t European features retard.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: xxv, goo25 and Sub5UglyMan
Literally just the nose width not being super large
If you don’t look like a black face caricature you look “white” according to retards here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VolcelFTW, LampPostPrime, xxv and 1 other person
she looks really good but i find other black women more attractive

• Love it
Reactions: Sub5UglyMan
Black? Stacy?

• Woah
Reactions: VolcelFTW
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
The first and second girl mogs hard ngl but they don’t even look black only black in coloring.
Cope. They all have Afrocentric features including lips, nose, eyebrow shape, chin length.

Cope. They all have Afrocentric features including lips, nose, eyebrow shape, chin length.
IMG 6632

This nose is Afrocentric?? Sounds like a coping blackcell.
This is average African nose
IMG 6633

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Are you a fucking retard? Her nose is literally flat, wide, and lacks nasal projection wtf. This is what a Eurocentric nose looks like View attachment 2985412
My nigga I have never seen a fucking African in my life with a nose as narrow as that naturally. African noses are naturally wide and short

My nigga I have never seen a fucking African in my life with a nose as narrow as that naturally. African noses are naturally wide and short
Her nose is literally wide and short you blind curry. Her mouth width is wider than her nose width which is probably why you think it looks small but if you were to measure it it’s very Afrocentric. You just can’t cope with the fact that she looks better

Her nose is literally wide and short you blind curry. Her mouth width is wider than her nose width which is probably why you think it looks small but if you were to measure it it’s very Afrocentric. You just can’t cope with the fact that she looks better
My niga are u a stupid illiterate scroll up I litterly said she mogs but calling that an average African nose is stupid and pure cope

My niga are u a stupid illiterate scroll up I litterly said she mogs but calling that an average African nose is stupid and pure cope
Only on .org would people say both these noses are European
IMG 2664

Attachments

• IMG_3104.jpeg
    IMG_3104.jpeg
    93.4 KB · Views: 0
Measure her nose. It would not fit into a caucasoid classification. You’re just retarded

Measure her nose. It would not fit into a caucasoid classification. You’re just retarded
Do u rly think the average African has a nasal bridge that narrow?

Do u rly think the average African has a nasal bridge that narrow?
You’re not going to have 100% of the features of your phenotype. The bridge itself may be narrow but the base is flared, wide, the nasal bridge lacks projection, and the nose length is short