JizzFarmer

JizzFarmer

Werewolfmaxxed
He is 6ft1
E1A35211 C301 47F7 9C3B DE6ACE7C14C1

3C748C89 8328 4A3C AE97 3DBE92553144

45AF985B C03D 4CB4 9059 F78D140B2864

Low HTN, but being failoed HARD by those ears and eye area
Great skull shape though. But looks narrow perhaps cause of his ears like you said.

People here should be more skullpilled. Imo, it is more important than individual features. having massive neurocranium, long skull etc are big failos.

Low HTN, but being failoed HARD by those ears and eye area
His eye area is a weakness but his bone structure is extremely good. With his height and physique, I don't see how he wouldn't be a chad irl.

He looks incredible imo, literally Chadlite

Great skull shape though. But looks narrow perhaps cause of his ears like you said.

People here should be more skullpilled. Imo, it is more important than individual features. having massive neurocranium, long skull etc are big failos.
Ears are such a big failo, I can't wait to earpill everyone. But definitely agreed, suboptimal skulls fuck up your hairstyle potential.

His eye area is a weakness but his bone structure is extremely good. With his height and physique, I don't see how he wouldn't be a chad irl.
His bone structure isn't THAT good tbh. Nothing extraordinary, but pleasant.

Ears are such a big failo, I can't wait to earpill everyone. But definitely agreed, suboptimal skulls fuck up your hairstyle potential.
Nah ears don't matter that much. And often times bad ears are a product of narrow and/or small skull.

I bone mog this fucker into another lifetime and I catch HTNs

Like if your skull grows wide your ears won't stick out much.
Idk dog, my skull is comically wide and I have to have long hair to not get failoed by them

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
I bone mog this fucker into another lifetime and I catch HTNs
Yeah but you look and speak like an autist. The guy a posted is nt and a professional athlete

Yeah but you look and speak like an autist. The guy a posted is nt and a professional athlete
We're talking about looks here, and side to side it's over for this nigga.

We're talking about looks here, and side to side it's over for this nigga.
No, we were discussing whether he would be a Chad irl, which is a combination of face, height, personality and other factors. Why are you coming off as soon insecure jfl

No, we were discussing whether he would be a Chad irl, which is a combination of face, height, personality and other factors. Why are you coming off as soon insecure jfl
Dunno, can't really speak on whether you think I'm insecure or not. Doesn't really matter anyway. I only inserted myself because you said "cope if he's HTN with these bones" when his bones aren't even like 99% percentile or whatever. People have laid out legitimate criticisms on his face, and it gets thrown away with "le cope"

An no, this is THE RATINGS forum. He will be rated facially. HTN facially, could prolly be as Chad IRL of low inhib and super charismatic I guess? But then anybody could have Chad SMV at that point. Idk, and idc.

An no, this is THE RATINGS forum. He will be rated facially. HTN facially, could prolly be as Chad IRL of low inhib and super charismatic I guess? But then anybody could have Chad SMV at that point. Idk, and idc.
Yea it’s the ratings forum, but you replied to a comment of mine where I stated that he’d probably be a Chad irl all things considered. You then compared him to yourself saying you only get HTNs hence he can’t be a Chad irl, to which I replied that he is a neurotypical and socially adept person (unlike you) hence you can’t fairly compare your success with women to his. I don’t know if English is your first language, but the the topic of conversation clearly shifted from his facial rating but to his overall irl rating, which you propagated by discussing your ability to get women.

I never said “cope.” I said he had very good bone structure, not only terms of mass but in terms of harmony, shape and ratios as well, but had a subpar eye area. I posted this thread asking others’ opinions on what his rating would be considering his flaws and his strengths, but you came in and made it all about yourself, comparing him to yourself at every available opportunity. It doesn’t take a psychologist to recognise that reeks of insecurity.

Yea it’s the ratings forum, but you replied to a comment of mine where I stated that he’d probably be a Chad irl all things considered. You then compared him to yourself saying you only get HTNs hence he can’t be a Chad irl, to which I replied that he is a neurotypical and socially adept person (unlike you) hence you can’t fairly compare your success with women to his. I don’t know if English is your first language, but the the topic of conversation clearly shifted from his facial rating but to his overall irl rating, which you propagated by discussing your ability to get women.

I never said “cope.” I said he had very good bone structure, not only terms of mass but in terms of harmony, shape and ratios as well, but had a subpar eye area. I posted this thread asking others’ opinions on what his rating would be considering his flaws and his strengths, but you came in and made it all about yourself, comparing him to yourself at every available opportunity. It doesn’t take a psychologist to recognise that reeks of insecurity.
stop fucking crying over one and other, saying he is a chad is an overrate, with his ears and undereye region he looks kinda goofy, but his bone structure is really good, he seems like a weak/mid chadlite (facially) and obviously funkymcmunky you fucking mog him, your htn calls are just autistics 14 yrs old who are just jealous and cope by saying you dont have a good harmony and all of that

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer

Meaning you moved the goalposts first, but sure, fair, I do use myself as a frame of reference alot. It's the only perspective a person can truly say they fully understand - being their own. And as I was saying, even with all considerations, I don't think his bones are insanely impressive to warrant chadlite+ facially, nor is his harmony that good. Is he Chad IRL? Sure man, but then what's the point of this thread? Everyone knows gymmaxxed 6ft+ HTNs are pretty much Chadlite+ SMV IRL. It's just so redundant.

• JFL
Meaning you moved the goalposts first, but sure, fair, I do use myself as a frame of reference alot. It's the only perspective a person can truly say they fully understand - being their own. And as I was saying, even with all considerations, I don't think his bones are insanely impressive to warrant chadlite+ facially, nor is his harmony that good. Is he Chad IRL? Sure man, but then what's the point of this thread? Everyone knows gymmaxxed 6ft+ HTNs are pretty much Chadlite+ SMV IRL. It's just so redundant.
I didn’t move the goalposts. I was having a separate conversation with someone else which you voluntarily joined to compare yourself to him jfl

I didn’t move the goalposts. I was having a separate conversation with someone else which you voluntarily joined to compare yourself to him jfl
Ngl I think you're toff on that one because I was the one you originally replied to. Look man, I have no issue with you, if you think me using myself as a point of comparison is narcy then whatever, sorry. Won't do it on any more of YOUR threads, friend.

• JFL