Mogger

• +1
Reactions: rdqs
faggot is stacyfishing

u looking for chad dick?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rdqs, Deleted member 29167, lightskinbengali and 2 others
Thoughts on this blonde guy? How high is his smv?

@cloUder @Ai Impact

Was it a chadfish?

I don't think so since he was verified with his Instagram handle in his bio, that's how I was able to find his Instagram account.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
J

JFL a lot of Brazilians asking him in the Q&A "when is he coming to Brazil"

Is it mainly ethnic girls you see in his comments? He's basically a nordic god to Brazilians lmfao.

• +1
Is it mainly ethnic girls you see in his comments? He's basically a nordic god to Brazilians lmfao.
Yes (Brazilians), thoughts?

Yes (Brazilians), thoughts?

I also see a lot faggots in his comments JFL. But I guess that's every male model. Brazilians love blondes so not surprised.

• +1
Face is honestly barely in chadlite territory, perhaps not higher than HTN, but coloring, physique, and I assume, height, carries him into chad territory.

edit: looked at more pictures and his face is better looking than I first thought. Yeah, he qualifies for chad by pretty much all metrics.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, rdqs, thickdickdaddy27 and 1 other person
Easily chad smv

Looks sturdy

Low harmony looks goofy slightly brutish in some pics

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: forevermirin, Sprinkles, metagross and 5 others
I also see a lot faggots in his comments JFL. But I guess that's every male model. Brazilians love blondes so not surprised.
On the reel he said he wants an athletic woman and isn't settling down yet, so he just wants to hook up with your blondefish, something foids don't want.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Face alone is not chad, he has ogre looks

"Stacy"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin, emeraldglass and popped
On the reel he said he wants an athletic woman and isn't settling down yet, so he just wants to hook up with your blondefish, something foids don't want.

Suifuel if this guy is actually dumpster diving for hookups. Pics of reel?

• +1
Suifuel if this guy is actually dumpster diving for hookups. Pics of reel?
It's on his instagram where it says Q&A.

She is in NYC, 12,000 plus likes in one day. Up to 22,000 after three days

View attachment 2248952

Got delete this account soon, it's getting ridiculous.
How do you think a woman who looks like this would do?

She's got the same phenotype as my gf.

• +1
She would attract a lot black men. She looks a mixed/light skin foid, they worship them.
Do you think me paired up with her is unusual phenotypically?

Do you think me paired up with her is unusual phenotypically?

yes. That type usually dates dark skin black men or wasp white guys.

• +1
She is in NYC, 12,000 plus likes in one day. Up to 22,000 after three days

View attachment 2248952

Got delete this account soon, it's getting ridiculous.
its over. its so over. imagine trying to do OLD as a sub-chad. lmao. 22k. this isnt even brutal anymore. this is straight up hilarity.

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
You said in my DMs it's surprising jfl.

You guys as a couple isn’t surprising. You preferring her strongly over others (white, Levantine, south Asian) is surprising.

• +1
You guys as a couple isn’t surprising.
why not?
You preferring her strongly over others (white, Levantine, south Asian) is surprising.
I like east Asian, Arab, mulatta, other mixed and black women. I love the ambiguous phenotype in women.

why not?

I like east Asian, Arab, mulatta, other mixed and black women. I love the ambiguous phenotype in women.

You’re both attractive. Attractive people date other attractive people. Nothing unusual.

• +1
You’re both attractive. Attractive people date other attractive people. Nothing unusual.
But does it debunk the theory that attractive ethnic women usually date white, mixed or white adjacent MTN or lower? Since I'm with her.

But does it debunk the theory that attractive ethnic women usually date white, mixed or white adjacent MTN or lower? Since I'm with her.

Attractive ethnic women usually date their own kind. Exception to the rule don’t buck the general trend.

• +1
Attractive ethnic women usually date their own kind. Exception to the rule don’t buck the general trend.
Are we an exception?

this is what girls mean when they say they like JBW, not recessed ogre polish truck drivers

Your also a white looking ethnic.
My cousin also chose a mixed black woman. He's also a white looking ethnic, slightly whiter looking than me, and HTN