Images 3

Him Now

@greycel @Jason Voorhees @mayo mogger

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, greycel and mayo mogger
All appeal comes from him looking like a white Turkish dude
He’s not good looking, MTN tops
Images 4

Looks Fully British like Rowan Atkinson.

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
Dead average

Bleachmaxxed

Chad in India, HTN probably elsewhere assuming he's tall.

With status halo because this song plays at ever curry wedding.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
You guys are coping you see Indian and automatically underrated. He looks around same height as Shah Rukh Khan JFL so he's short but assuming he's 6'2 he is HTN in the West.

No average cumskin is on this level.
I really don't see it

I really don't see it
He has pretty boyish looks. He descended hard like all pretty boys do (Justin Bieber, Leonardo DiCaprio) but no denying he mogs average cumskin facially. Yeah his pheno pretty much looks nothing like Indian I woulda guessed med lmao.

You guys are coping you see Indian and automatically underrated. He looks around same height as Shah Rukh Khan JFL so he's short but assuming he's 6'2 he is HTN in the West.

No average cumskin is on this level.
Are you a fucking idiot or a fucking idiot?

When you rate somebody using PSL terms, it is strictly facial appearance. And it’s not facial appeal either. It’s facial aesthetics, including strikingness, for modelling.

Also even if he was 6 foot 2, he would only have MTN+ appeal. He does not reach top 15% overall SMV.

Eye and skin colour halo, mid bones.

Are you a fucking idiot or a fucking idiot?

When you rate somebody using PSL terms, it is strictly facial appearance. And it’s not facial appeal either. It’s facial aesthetics, including strikingness, for modelling.

Also even if he was 6 foot 2, he would only have MTN+ appeal. He does not reach top 15% overall SMV.
No it's not. SMV considers all else being equal. No one has would be a PSL god at 5'7 it's impossible. Stop coping.

Hes in top 10% imo but if you're saying to 20% I guess you mean he's high MTN. Whatever.

No it's not. SMV considers all else being equal. No one has would be a PSL god at 5'7 it's impossible. Stop coping.

Hes in top 10% imo but if you're saying to 20% I guess you mean he's high MTN. Whatever.
Yes they would retard jfl
Tom Cruise is a notable example.

Because PSL accounts for facial aesthetics only. You could be a 4 midget with a 7 PSL face and you would be 7 PSL

You’re conflating SMV, with PSL
And I see him at top 30% MAXIMUM in the West.
Part of being HTN (facial aesthetics), is the absence of falios.
This nigger has too many falios
IMG 1588

And not enough strikignness to counter it.
He is absolutely only carried by his colouring, and above average nose.

He would look like an absolute bitch compared to other higher T dudes. I’m half Punjabi btw, so if anything I should be exalting him

MTN+ PSL
MTN facial appeal
MTN+ overall appeal (SMV)

Yes they would retard jfl
Tom Cruise is a notable example.

Because PSL accounts for facial aesthetics only. You could be a 4 midget with a 7 PSL face and you would be 7 PSL

You’re conflating SMV, with PSL
And I see him at top 30% MAXIMUM in the West.
Part of being HTN (facial aesthetics), is the absence of falios.
This nigger has too many falios
View attachment 3088249
And not enough strikignness to counter it.
He is absolutely only carried by his colouring, and above average nose.

He would look like an absolute bitch compared to other higher T dudes. I’m half Punjabi btw, so if anything I should be exalting him

MTN+ PSL
MTN facial appeal
MTN+ overall appeal (SMV)
Yes I am conflating PSL with SMV because the output of your PSL is your SMV.

That's a bad pic he looks MTN in that. Look at the video above lots of girls are simping for him - mostly young ones. He's HTN. You clearly haven't been outside if you think he's MTN.

Boneless low mtn