Rate this bro, should he get tinder matches?

Ukraine1

Ukraine1

Iron
He’s 22 years old. He was a YouTuber but complained about chest pain from steroid use.

He may be dead and if I recall he’s pretty short between 5’7 - 5’9

Attachments

• IMG_1975.png
    IMG_1975.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1974.png
    IMG_1974.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1976.png
    IMG_1976.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
body might compensate but nah

• +1
too much, he seems like a perfect guy for steroid ad, very few women like this type of body

Only used up roasties

He’s 22 years old. He was a YouTuber but complained about chest pain from steroid use.

He may be dead and if I recall he’s pretty short between 5’7 - 5’9

Ideal for roasties and gay men

• JFL
Reactions: emo
Used to watch this dudes Chanel back when I was a turbo gymcel, this type only attracts male gaze. females don’t like big bulky dudes only a select few mostly the infertile gym rat girl would smash

• +1
Reactions: Ukraine1
copers in the thread, Gl face with roided body=women will still smash

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Would definitely scare off most potential matches but white + muscle would probably get something at least. The muscle might be overkill though. Might be better to hide it under a jumper or something. Looking massive under clothes is a pretty good halo and comes off as a lot less tryhard than sharing muscle pics. Sometimes I'll see gymcels getting more gals in their comments the moment they put on clothes since girls are naturally attracted to large frames but don't like tryhard gym bros.

Would definitely scare off most potential matches but white + muscle would probably get something at least. The muscle might be overkill though. Might be better to hide it under a jumper or something. Looking massive under clothes is a pretty good halo and comes off as a lot less tryhard than sharing muscle pics. Sometimes I'll see gymcels getting more gals in their comments the moment they put on clothes since girls are naturally attracted to large frames but don't like tryhard gym bros.
This..

Except theres a high chance that they could care less how big and muscular you are. I’ve been with few different chicks and they’ve always said that me being too big scared them and they wouldn’t care otherwise

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Crazy the amount of cope in this thread. Dude might not get as many likes as more looksmaxxed types but this type of roided niche + he looks solid facaically is exactly the tpye many chicks will fuck off tinder for a bucketlist/experice type thing.
copers in the thread, Gl face with roided body=women will still smash
this

This..

Except theres a high chance that they could care less how big and muscular you are. I’ve been with few different chicks and they’ve always said that me being too big scared them and they wouldn’t care otherwise
oh im sure you have bro

Crazy the amount of cope in this thread. Dude might not get as many likes as more looksmaxxed types but this type of roided niche + he looks solid facaically is exactly the tpye many chicks will fuck off tinder for a bucketlist/experice type thing.

this
I’m actually running an experiment and he’s getting matches…

What would you rank his face at? MTN?

Too short. Virgin for life unless he fucks his dog.

You’re not reading the whole thread.

He’s getting lots of matches…
They aren't fucking him. They are matching with him so that he doesn;t rope from inceldom. The dog is sucking his cock, and not foids.

They aren't fucking him. They are matching with him so that he doesn;t rope from inceldom. The dog is sucking his cock, and not foids.
On tinder, all I write is let’s workout and followed by #? and he’s getting numbers…

He can’t look that bad

• JFL
On tinder, all I write is let’s workout and followed by #? and he’s getting numbers…

He can’t look that bad
Most of them won't fuck him because he is a dwarf.

He can’t look that bad
Could you test and write some sexual messages to your matches?

Are the girls aware that he is only 5'7?
I assume 99.9% would be turned off when seeing his height irl.
At 5'7 not even a proper chad has a chance anymore.