Bronze
Giga tyrone mogging the hell out of chadpreet

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    35.4 KB · Views: 130
  • So Sad
Reactions: SixFootManlet
@Moggy how will you cope you shitskin. height trumps face and bbc is the second most wanted race. rope you utter subhuman.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 5415 and Dwarfmaxxer
where is chadpreet

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Cope North Indian Caucasian is more appealing ngl

MUH BBC JFL AT THIS SITE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5415
Bigger Mog.

8b0f7e0d-5a54-4531-a614-0ce31477e440-jpeg.118523

• JFL
Reactions: SixFootManlet

Attachments

• images (2).jpeg
    images (2).jpeg
    14.7 KB · Views: 120
  • images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    26.3 KB · Views: 49
  • images (3).jpeg
    images (3).jpeg
    23 KB · Views: 49
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Giga tyrone mogging the hell out of chadpreet
Kohli is a manlet tbh. His listed height in 5'8 but I bet it's more like 5'7. And he isn't Chadpreet - just look at earlier pics when he didn't have a beard.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and currycelincurryland
Kohli is a manlet tbh. His listed height in 5'8 but I bet it's more like 5'7. And he isn't Chadpreet - just look at earlier pics when he didn't have a beard.
Kohli can grow a nice beard it works very well for him(currywhores love guys who can grow a nice beard) but also he always had a nice lower third under that fat.

Black's are considered everywhere, even blacks themselves don't like blacks. Same for South Indians. At least with Chinese girls, they gave the squint eyes but look human.
Keep coping you low IQ rat. blacks = high t beast that mog every curry to the slums of mumbai and back

• JFL
Black's are considered everywhere, even blacks themselves don't like blacks. Same for South Indians. At least with Chinese girls, they gave the squint eyes but look human.
I agree bhai but holder will slay in murica and most European countries he mogs the average and white Chad muricans to Oblivion.

• Hmm...
@Moggy how will you cope you shitskin. height trumps face and bbc is the second most wanted race. rope you utter subhuman.
I'm a robust prettyboy high T ethnic badboy with 30+ lays with hot white girls, you on the otherhand are a confirmed 2/10 subhuman

I'm a robust prettyboy high T ethnic badboy with 30+ lays with hot white girls, you on the otherhand are a confirmed 2/10 subhuman
Just because you suck a lot of cock doesn't mean i care what you think. and I can tell from your pathetic whining, that you are one of those homoqueers. Stfu