Rate this brutal skullmog.

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

887 high t beast
FB IMG 1661335464050

• +1
Reactions: dontblamemichael
Not brutal at all. lol. the white guys cranium makes up for the size difference in face.

yesterday I saw a ton of small skulled guys with woman with larger skulls. not saying skull size does not matter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Not brutal at all. lol. the white guys cranium makes up for the size difference in face.

yesterday I saw a ton of small skulled guys with woman with larger skulls. not saying skull size does not matter
ye op is interesting they seem to have similar circs or white has even bigger but black seems to splachnocraium mog atleast from the side. white seems much older tho

do you think black guy could have a narrow face

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1

its not brutal because the skullmog isnt that big and theyre both irrelevant oldcels

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and VeryFuglyNiyguhs
Not so brutal bc of cranium sizes. One is ugly and the other good looking. One has a good jaw and the other no jaw. = one has CFD the other less so. = fix your face (properly) means larger skull appearance.
Imo skullmog also involves cranial development and not just the sheer size

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Growth Plate
Imo skullmog also involves cranial development and not just the sheer size
Fair, when I hear people say skullmog I think mainly about size as that has been my biggest (size) flaw.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger