Chinacurry

Kraken
TurningRedFamily

?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • Woah
I found in Vancouver and Toronto theres a.good number of hot noodlewhores 18-25, but every other riceman and noodlewhore were total garbage,.more so than other places, no one looked like Simu Liu.

lot of punjabi moggers though. went to a jerk chicken place and got mogged by a 6'2" and 5'8" punjabi ogre and pretty boy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369

I found in Vancouver and Toronto theres a.good number of hot noodlewhores 18-25, but every other riceman and noodlewhore were total garbage,.more so than other places, no one looked like Simu Liu.

lot of punjabi moggers though. went to a jerk chicken place and got mogged by a 6'2" and 5'8" punjabi ogre and pretty boy
Punjabis can be tall but to be honest from campus observations and daily life stuff I'd still say they're about as tall as other South Asian groups here in Ontario (Bengalis, Tamils, Gujaratis, etc).

• Woah
Punjabis can be tall but to be honest from campus observations and daily life stuff I'd still say they're about as tall as other South Asian groups here in Ontario (Bengalis, Tamils, Gujaratis, etc).
Agreed they aren't heaps taller, but they're much better looking facially than those groups and way more robust frames.

The 5'9" was the bigger mogger TBF and had a noodle, the 6'2" one had a white girl, but face was not as pretty as 5'9" guy and way worse proportions and frame

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
Agreed they aren't heaps taller, but they're much better looking facially than those groups and way more robust frames.

The 5'9" was the bigger mogger TBF and had a noodle, the 6'2" one had a white girl, but face was not as pretty as 5'9" guy and way worse proportions and frame
Yep, Punjabis have better frame on average, I have a Pakistani Punjabi friend and he always works out whereas my Bengali and Indian friend's don;t focus on the gym as much though some go. I think the Punjabis focus on gymmaxxing quite a bit.

Better looking facially is debatable.

• Woah