Rate this Chang

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'

Attachments

• ym.jpg
    ym.jpg
    243.3 KB · Views: 95
Gymcelled asians never look good. His head does not fit on his body at all.
gigacope lol his body is ideal

fucking slayer tbh

• +1
Reactions: Lux
Asian = 3/10 in the West

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, Balkancel and Einon
gigacope lol his body is ideal

fucking slayer tbh
Not saying his body isn't good. It's just that his face isn't. If he had a shirt on you wouldn't see him as anything special.
Jfl, I'm half asian, you would think I would want asians to be slayers
Also, this
Asian = 3/10 in the West

all asians should just kpopmaxx

just look at this ching chong trying to cope with gym while having a small dick
its over for ricecels tbhtbh there are no copes for your dick
also this
Asian = 3/10 in the West

• +1
Reactions: dogtown

Attachments

• 27D46747-9D9C-453C-9E27-218D12CFE050.gif
    27D46747-9D9C-453C-9E27-218D12CFE050.gif
    423.5 KB · Views: 75
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel
yeah i wonder what would they say once he show them his dick
THERE IS NO ESCAPE FROM THE DICKPILL IT WILL COME AND HUNT YOU DOWN IN THE NIGHT LIKE IT OR NOT

Boyo there is like 4 upvotes, women clearly don’t find him attractive

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx and Deleted member 1182
Here are the most upvoted dudes in r/ladyboners.

Jfl at this asian dude who can't even compete with senile old white men. Major cope from OP and @dotacel. I want asians to mog just as much as you guys but it's just not reality.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Here are the most upvoted dudes in r/ladyboners.

View attachment 63957

View attachment 63956

View attachment 63958

Jfl at this asian dude who can't even compete with senile old white men. Major cope from OP and @dotacel. I want asians to mog just as much as you guys but it's just not reality.
Nah I never said gooks gonna mog whites on the same level of looks nor do I think so. But it's cope to say that they're automatically 3/10 in the west or look bad after gymcelling. If this dude was really that ugly he wouldn't appear on ladyboners in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Nah I never said gooks gonna mog whites on the same level of looks nor do I think so. But it's cope to say that they're automatically 3/10 in the west or look bad after gymcelling. If this dude was really that ugly he wouldn't appear on ladyboners in the first place.
True,he is still above average.

Wtf does his torso look so long

Gymcelled asians never look good. His head does not fit on his body at all.
Filipinos have pretty good bodybuilding genetics tbh. I was watching a travel vlog thing in the Phillipines and saw lots of random shmoes with capped delts and abs.

Filipinos have pretty good bodybuilding genetics tbh. I was watching a travel vlog thing in the Phillipines and saw lots of random shmoes with capped delts and abs.
If they have good genetics then they aren't gymcels

& most of them probably don't even lift. Things like this just make me lol hard when low t whitebois such as ZyzzReincarnate claim to have top tier bodybuilding genetics.
If they have good genetics then they aren't gymcels
True, only people with dogshit musclebuilding genetics are attracted to bodybuilding. People with good genetics can get a street fighter body from just doing bodyweight exercises and so they have no reason to ever step foot inside a gym.

& most of them probably don't even lift. Things like this just make me lol hard when low t whitebois such as ZyzzReincarnate claim to have top tier bodybuilding genetics.

True, only people with dogshit musclebuilding genetics are attracted to bodybuilding. People with good genetics can get a street fighter body from just doing bodyweight exercises and so they have no reason to ever step foot inside a gym.
Man what's up with this beef between you and @ZyzzReincarnate

Man what's up with this beef between you and @ZyzzReincarnate
I have no problem with him I just recall him claiming to have top tier bodybuilding genetics.

the pic in the op mogs you to death

This shit has been out for 7 days and yet still hardly any women have found him attractive JFL

Asian = 3/10 in the West
Giga cope. I have seen AMWF relationships before where the white girls were actually good looking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
The dude is a 9.5-10. His body has tall person proportions + superior metabolism which is why it looks "weird". Women will find it very attractive. Only "flaw" is ethnicity but even that doesn't matter if you if there aren't ethnicity based flaws.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
This shit has been out for 7 days and yet still hardly any women have found him attractive JFL

Barrett's score after one year

Attachments

• 200w-2.gif
    200w-2.gif
    380.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 200w-2.gif
    200w-2.gif
    380.9 KB · Views: 4
4-4.5/10 but a shirt on and he has a normie face

You can’t even see his face.

Best score he could get on ladyboners, with a good pic. Ofc you gotta ask how many votes were thanks to Chico. JFL

And he’s not a house hold name, of course he won’t have loads of upvotes with a shitty picture like that
Doesn't matter because that dude in the OP isn't either. The only Asian household names in the west are Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan.

Doesn't matter because that dude in the OP isn't either. The only Asian household names in the west are Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan.

clearly missing the point, you used a pic where his face isn't even visible, of course he isn't gonna get up votes, the only way he could have got up votes realistically in that picture was if he was famous.

stop coping your gymceled gookcel buddy would be invisible next to barret

Not saying his body isn't good. It's just that his face isn't. If he had a shirt on you wouldn't see him as anything special.
Jfl, I'm half asian, you would think I would want asians to be slayers
Also, this
Huge cope, his face is chad-tier and fists his body fine. He's top 1% for Asian males

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
View attachment 64174
Best score he could get on ladyboners, with a good pic. Ofc you gotta ask how many votes were thanks to Chico. JFL

Barrett is a 3/10 though