rate this chang?

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

broken but not destroyed

GL but would ascend hard with rhino and lip reductions

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23

GL but would ascend hard with rhino and lip reductions

i mean lips i think are widely misunderstood by .org morph him with different lips it usually didn't make a massive difference, also probably one of the "female gazed" attributes, they love fillers and shid

• Hmm...
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
i mean lips i think are widely misunderstood by .org morph him with different lips it usually didn't make a massive difference, also probably one of the "female gazed" attributes, they love fillers and shid
Yea full lips are ideal but in this case his lips are just too thick also they’re kind shaped weird a bit puffy like he got stung by a bee, I legit think hed ascend 1 psl point with Better lips and nose

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
Yea full lips are ideal but in this case his lips are just too thick also they’re kind shaped weird a bit puffy like he got stung by a bee, I legit think hed ascend 1 psl point with Better lips and nose
but thats the point women use filler to achieve this look and he has it naturally, like women deadass get pissed you have full lips for example that one chick fil a girl got accused of using fillers, its just duck lips which isn't really a falio more of a niche i guess

• Hmm...
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
I hate him

subhumna