Rate this chink

Pharmaceutic

Pharmaceutic

Gold
This is some chink that's been getting traction on tiktok. He's pulling/slaying eastern European stacies while he looks like this. How? Bitches be wylin these days on jah. Guess it's cuz he's discount kpop appeal embodied

Attachments

• a7cc05e7b4a8ca44d697c51cade23d72.mp4
    1.4 MB
  • 0fddce8eb23e107e4ae90fdf749bb3d7.mp4
    2.3 MB
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fruitgunpop and Cheesyrumble
Hes normie tier. His style is frauding as a prettyboy. Hey it works for him.

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and Pharmaceutic
Hes normie tier. His style is frauding as a prettyboy. Hey it works for him.

True, it does. I live in eastern yurop and I think it's because we have low diversity here so he kinda serves the role of token Asian pretty boi even tho he's far away from that. It's just the scarcity that inflates him on SMV. But still, kinda wild. Good for him tho

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Cheesyrumble
True, it does. I live in eastern yurop and I think it's because we have low diversity here so he kinda serves the role of token Asian pretty boi even tho he's far away from that. It's just the scarcity that inflates him on SMV. But still, kinda wild. Good for him tho
I feel like people underestimate how much scarcity matters in certain locations a ethnic living in a western city full of ethnic will have it harder then a ethnic living in a western city with almost no ethnics.

• +1
Reactions: Pharmaceutic
I feel like people underestimate how much scarcity matters in certain locations a ethnic living in a western city full of ethnic will have it harder then a ethnic living in a western city with almost no ethnics.
Yeap. Absolutely

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
  • +1
Still, it doesnt explain how he gets stacies as a normie. The main cause of that is the media halo with zoomers.
Yea, all the girls he pulls are 17-18. They're young and probably going by socialized/instilled social standards. The relationships he gets into fall apart quickly. So it's certainly just temporary success anyway

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Yea, all the girls he pulls are 17-18. They're young and probably going by socialized/instilled social standards. The relationships he gets into fall apart quickly. So it's certainly just temporary success anyway
He wont mind

• +1
anyone calling him above ltn its fucking retarded

whats wrong with this forum

4 out of ten at best

Absolutely. Goes to show the natural limitations of his looks tho
He will have fun playing with western zoomers and then go back to China to start a family

He will have fun playing with western zoomers and then go back to China to start a family
I think he's born and raised in Romania, which makes the long term situation for him more interesting

• Hmm...
I think he's born and raised in Romania, which makes the long term situation for him more interesting
His father is probably a chinese contractor or something working in Romania

His father is probably a chinese contractor or something working in Romania
Yeah, wouldn't surprise me. Apparently his mom is romanian yet he looks full chinkoid... fucking hell, it's over for recessive genecels.

Also, he managed to pull this gigastacy chick too. jfl

Attachments

• 9dbfa9a112ec539fba9f2ec91056c810.mp4
    2.2 MB
  • da624e54e987ba7aab13cb24552ba12d.mp4
    2 MB
  • d4ca92dc10dbba39f72def3b9c034b72.mp4
    2.7 MB
  • Love it
Yeah, wouldn't surprise me. Apparently his mom is romanian yet he looks full chinkoid... fucking hell, it's over for recessive genecels.

Also, he managed to pull this gigastacy chick too. jfl
Wow, I couldn't even tell the nigga was a Hapa. Asian Gene's are strong.

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar and Pharmaceutic