// RATE THIS CITY LANDSCAPE OUT OF 10 \\

Rate this city landscape:

Results are only viewable after voting.
Daddy's Home

Daddy's Home

He shot his shot while yall still dribbling
Imagine working some white collar job for a shit ton of money, to have an apartment with a view like the video below, and after work, going out with your staicy girlfriend in a city like this..

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and SidharthTheSlayer
i will torment you untill you slit your throat Infront of your romani parents little cigan bacteria, you will always be a Romanian gypsy that larps on an Indian forum keep denying it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72072 and St.TikTokcel
i give it a 7, looks well maintained, clean, and crime free, but a bit too modern for my taste. i see a lot of asians but no white people. that's one point off.

is that hong kong or one of the neighboring east asian cities? the hongkongese seem to be different than mainland yellow niggers

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 64829 and SidharthTheSlayer
Looks insane, what's the city?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72072
A mere picture of a city is enough to give me a headache, i hate them

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
brutal

Last edited:
i give it a 7, looks well maintained, clean, and crime free, but a bit too modern for my taste. i see a lot of asians but no white people. that's one point off.

is that hong kong or one of the neighboring east asian cities? the hongkongese seem to be different than mainland yellow niggers

White people just starting to discover this city and China in general (given the recent changes in legislation with visa free for tourists) given the demonization the US is doing to China, but more and more white people are coming there for sure. The city also has exploded in popularity on TikTok

The location is in central China

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72072
i will torment you untill you slit your throat Infront of your romani parents little cigan bacteria, you will always be a Romanian gypsy that larps on an Indian forum keep denying it

Autistic 15 year old retard who is obsessed with me, no one cares, get a life and do something productive, rather than being obsessed with some random guy on an incel forum.

I gave you the ignore button a long time ago, but you keep posting the same shit to every comment of mine on every topic. Your whole life revolves around spamming the same thing over and over again and to seek my attention.

Get help, for real..

Autistic 15 year old retard who is obsessed with me, no one cares, get a life and do something productive, rather than being obsessed with some random guy on an incel forum.

I gave you the ignore button a long time ago, but you keep posting the same shit to every comment of mine on every topic. Your whole life revolves around spamming the same thing over and over again and to seek my attention.

Get help, for real..
Says the 25 year old Romanian nigga that spent MONTHS larping using the photos of a random 20 year old Turk and his gf , I need the help ? I am not the one that spent in here months building up a fake life , using the photos of a random girl that doesn’t even know I exist

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and St.TikTokcel
Meh been there done that.
Yeah it's nice OP ngl.

Prob a better life than most people here live tbh

I don’t care anymore about anything. Rotting till my AI girlfriend is finally ready

Nature mogs

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Ultimate Subhuman™
If I was born in Gook land as giga gook I would be #1 gook
this is gook me drawing i made a gook do for gook dollars
Screenshot 2024 07 05 at 125832 AM

I prefer European cities with cathedral and old nice-looking buildings

Really ugly and crowded

Imagine working some white collar job for a shit ton of money, to have an apartment with a view like the video below, and after work, going out with your staicy girlfriend in a city like this..

SQUISHY SQUISHY CITY!!!

It is SQUISHY SQUISHY!!

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
White people just starting to discover this city and China in general (given the recent changes in legislation with visa free for tourists) given the demonization the US is doing to China, but more and more white people are coming there for sure. The city also has exploded in popularity on TikTok

View attachment 3014097View attachment 3014103

The location is in central China

View attachment 3014101
Chongqing sounds like something a racist white conservative would call an asian city

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Chongqing sounds like something a racist white conservative would call an asian city
Ngl, I agree with this :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 72072