• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
Average Indian living in the West

• +1
Reactions: Epola
Wierd guy

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
I've just had a realisation, why is every single ethnic that is raised in the west so feminine?

I mean, when I read your posts I have this feeling that you are a female.
Tranny? Female in a little boys body?

Ethinics t mog white boys
This is why you are a frail little brownoid.

Can't even call you a twink since you have 0 appeal even to the gay bears of the world, sorry "buddy".

What is this shit

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
This is why you are a frail little brownoid.

Can't even call you a twink since you have 0 appeal even to the gay bears of the world, sorry "buddy".
do you go to gay bar? I won't be surprised if you do tbh cuz white men belong to black men

Attachments

• 4172436_1717341084889.png
    4172436_1717341084889.png
    205.7 KB · Views: 0
Elab
You low t fag started projecting your faggotry traits on me first
You're calling me low T?

I want you to take a careful look at yourself in the mirror, or even your posts on here.
Whether it be online or offline, you are still a loser, a small, estrogenic & pathetic dalit, and it will always be this way.

Every single person who depicts themself as a "handsome" AI generated man is always a genetic failure in real life.
Actually, I don't even think you're a genetic "failure", since your bloodline was never even meant to attempt to succeed in the first place.

Log off.

You're calling me low T?

I want you to take a careful look at yourself in the mirror, or even your posts on here.
Whether it be online or offline, you are still a loser, a small, estrogenic & pathetic dalit, and it will always be this way.
Keep coping low t small balls fag im pretty sure you and your dads combined t will be lower than mine

Keep coping low t small balls fag im pretty sure you and your dads combined t will be lower than mine
What a well written reply, you illiterate slum dweller.

You know deep down you are just a rat. Just. A. Rat.
Not less, not more. You are the epitome of subhumanity, go drink some more cow piss and maybe then one of your gods will shine their golden rays of mercy (more piss) and reincarnate you as a human next life.

What a well written reply, you illiterate slum dweller.

You know deep down you are just a rat. Just. A. Rat.
Not less, not more. You are the epitome of subhumanity, go drink some more cow piss and maybe then one of your gods will shine their golden rays of mercy (more piss) and reincarnate you as a human next life.
Dnr Keep rambling low t faggot

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret