Rate this couple, also how tf did he get her?!!

Davidjolski

Davidjolski

Platinum
Saw this really hot chick on tiktok and apparently she has a boyfriend. This is her boyfriend though...what tf am I doing wrong...

Attachments

• Pic1.jpg
    Pic1.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 183
  • Pic2.jpg
    Pic2.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 199
  • Pic3.jpg
    Pic3.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 164
  • Pic4.jpg
    Pic4.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 169
  • Pic5.jpg
    Pic5.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 138
  • Pic6.jpg
    Pic6.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 124
  • Pic7.jpg
    Pic7.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 146
  • Pic8.jpg
    Pic8.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 155
  • Pic9.jpg
    Pic9.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 170
  • Pic10.jpg
    Pic10.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 145
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, lutte, Deleted member 4696 and 3 others
she could be mentally ill

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Subhuman Philtrum and 1 other person
shes not that hot but probably subhuman fetish

• JFL
Reactions: joeveniro, lutte, systvm and 4 others
MuH leanmaxxing
I need to kms

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Subhuman trash, lutte, HellenicChad and 1 other person
Saw this really hot chick on tiktok and apparently she has a boyfriend. This is her boyfriend though...what tf am I doing wrong...
She is average, btw I am 100% sure hes getting cheated on pretty often, I know girl who cheats on her bf because he doesnt want to choke her during sex, cause he „loves her”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, lutte, Deleted member 5393 and 5 others
Just be first theory? idk for this one. Usually when people post these the couples are actually looksmatched, but the chick does actually mog here. Maybe she looks like shit without makeup?

This mog is so brutal its not even funny.

The guy is a normie and the girl is a high tier becky. She is a stacylite in some pictures but she is very clearly using makeup.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
She is average, btw I am 100% sure hes getting cheated on pretty often, I know girl who cheats on her bf because he doesnt want to choke her during sex, cause he „loves her”
JFL at that excuse for cheating, thats the weakest excuse I have heard a whore say.

• JFL
Reactions: Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
JFL at that excuse for cheating, thats the weakest excuse I have heard a whore say.
Obviously, he is one year younger than her and they look just like this couple, Idgaf his fault simping for hoes

Roughly looksmatched, but low T normies and cucks will gaslight him all the time. "You're lucky bro, she's out of your league" "She could do better actually!"

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 5393, Hollywood and 5 others
Obviously, he is one year younger than her and they look just like this couple, Idgaf his fault simping for hoes

How is it his fault though, he loves his GF and there nothing wrong with that. Its her fault for cheating on him. Alot of people think like this, we see women doing degenerate shit and somehow men end up taking the blame.

If he knows hes getting cucked and still puts up with it then he is stupid for having no self respect. Fundamentally the blame is on the girl though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Just be first theory? idk for this one. Usually when people post these the couples are actually looksmatched, but the chick does actually mog here. Maybe she looks like shit without makeup?

View attachment 805089 This mog is so brutal its not even funny.

The guy is a normie and the girl is a high tier becky. She is a stacylite in some pictures but she is very clearly using makeup.
She looks litterally the same without makeup, maybe a hint less tanned so really no difference with or without makeup.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Roughly looksmatched, but low T normies and cucks will gaslight him all the time. "You're lucky bro, she's out of your league" "She could do better actually!"
This guy is fat with shit acne skin stop coping she mogs him to hell and back

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MaxillaIsEverything, mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 6341
shes frauding pretty hard in these pictures plus Just Be First is legit as fuck esp in high school and they look high school aged to me

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0
shes frauding pretty hard in these pictures plus Just Be First is legit as fuck esp in high school and they look high school aged to me
Jbs will actually date a guy for personality sometimes after hs their standards raise

She looks litterally the same without makeup, maybe a hint less tanned so really no difference with or without makeup.

Ok idk then, he has bad ance and she bodymogs him. I assume hes getting cucked on the side. Alternatively she went for a guy she considered ugly due to bad past experiences with gl guys etc.

She doesnt mog him that hard you subhumans. Hes not even bad looking jfl.

Literally if he loses weight they will be looksmatched, and he is already normie overweight.

• +1
Reactions: MaxillaIsEverything, Yliaster and Deleted member 6341
Ok idk then, he has bad ance and she bodymogs him. I assume hes getting cucked on the side. Alternatively she went for a guy she considered ugly due to bad past experiences with gl guys etc.

Sounds like incel cope. The typical "she's cucking him" cope, fuck man, the guy has a nice girlfriend, he seems to be happy. Apparently, if a guy dates an attractive girl, he's getting cucked. If he dates an unattractive girl, he's fueling hypergamy. LOL do you really think being celibate and not having a girlfriend are better?

She doesnt mog him that hard you subhumans. Hes not even bad looking jfl.

Literally if he loses weight they will be looksmatched, and he is already normie overweight.

Legit many autists here think the guy doesn't deserve her. He's objectively just a slightly above average white guy, but has a good phenotype. Girls in real life go crazy for white guys like him.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Sounds like incel cope. The typical "she's cucking him" cope, fuck man, the guy has a nice girlfriend, he seems to be happy. Apparently, if a guy dates an attractive girl, he's getting cucked. If he dates an unattractive girl, he's fueling hypergamy. LOL do you really think being celibate and not having a girlfriend are better?

Legit many autists here think the guy doesn't deserve her. He's objectively just a slightly above average white guy, but has a good phenotype. Girls in real life go crazy for white guys like him.
Not even these autists. Guys irl use relationships like this to prove looks dont matter. Because "how could this Stacy date this subhuman". When the guy is just a normie(in this case hes a bit above average) and the girl is above average or makeupfraudmaxxed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341

Idk where you live but this guy is a normie in the UK. They are not looksmatched, she body mogs and skin mogs him by a substaintial amount. If he skincaremaxxed and gymmaxxed/leanmaxxed they would be looksmatched, but currently they arent looksmatched. Maybe ance/bloat is a failio some women are willing to look past idk.

I will say I dont see shit like this often irl, what I see irl is people dating their looksmatch. Also we don't know how the relationship is just by viewing a highlight reel on social media. People will appear to have perfect relationships on social media, but irl could be a different story.

Maybe he isnt getting cucked but I would not be suprised if she was talking to another guy on the dl. If you assume the worse you will never be suprised.

Idk where you live but this guy is a normie in the UK. They are not looksmatched, she body mogs and skin mogs him by a substaintial amount. If he skincaremaxxed and gymmaxxed/leanmaxxed they would be looksmatched, but currently they arent looksmatched. Maybe ance/bloat is a failio some women are willing to look past idk.

I will say I dont see shit like this often irl, what I see irl is people dating their looksmatch. Also we don't know how the relationship is just by viewing a highlight reel on social media. People will appear to have perfect relationships on social media, but irl could be a different story.

Maybe he isnt getting cucked but I would not be suprised if she was talking to another guy on the dl. If you assume the worse you will never be suprised.

Depends what part of UK tbh. I think at my uni he would be incel for sure... that girl is also a mid tier becky.

Regardless he is punching above his weight until he looksmaxxes. Only a matter of time before she monkey branches to a ONS with chad or ends up cheating on him with a high tier normie.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
I posted another one with a bloated chink dating a hot chick

Looks theory continues to get destroyed

Depends what part of UK tbh. I think at my uni he would be incel for sure... that girl is also a mid tier becky.

He wouldn't be incel, he looks NTmaxxed and has a good frame. If he softmaxxed he would be his girlfriends looksmatch. Currently they arent looksmatched.

He has a good personality or he sells her shit really cheap

Clearly she is acting under duress or overdosed on the contraceptive pill.
Stacy in my book. She has a nice face and fuckable high E body. I've seen stacys with normies before, but rarely with acne-ridden soyboys.
She may or may not be fucking Chads behind his back, but she will dump him soon enough and go on a Chad rampage.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
Jbs will actually date a guy for personality sometimes after hs their standards raise
its a natural human mechanism to pair off with the others in your social circle in an environment with limited options

this leads to looks mismatched couples increasing in frequency the smaller and more isolated the social group (so long as gender balance is assumed)

high school usually imposes limits and isolation on your social group and is gender balanced QED

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
This doesnt surprise me

couples like this are more the rule than exception in my country @lutte @Truthmirrorcoper @Genki @honkhonkpatna

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Deleted member 9568
5.5 PSL by fixing his skin and leanmaxxing

Cope at anyone who says looksmatched or his close. Even if he did lose weight he'd still get mogged into oblivion. She has great natural tan, awesome body, great eyes, great facial structure. And he only has height going for him. This is an anomaly. Only 1 in a million do you see this. I was testing to see who would answer correctly. Many failed. Shows how bluepilled a lot of people are on this forum.

• +1
Cope at anyone who says looksmatched or his close. Even if he did lose weight he'd still get mogged into oblivion. She has great natural tan, awesome body, great eyes, great facial structure. And he only has height going for him. This is an anomaly. Only 1 in a million do you see this. I was testing to see who would answer correctly. Many failed. Shows how bluepilled a lot of people are on this forum.
Anomaly? Where do u live?

i see couples like this on every street srs.

hes probably a drug addict and her plug. drug maxing for a gf is legit but you probably wont be having a real and affirmative relationship.
also dont drug out the girl just smoke weed with her you dont want to get accused

this guy clearly looks below average. id say 3 psl vs 5.5-6 psl. maybe big dick is keeping her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5830
  • +1