lost alot of weight in 1 year.
Rate me

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Decent for curry standards

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6128, Chadelite and 3 others
30% bf? Your face looks leaner than mine at 15% bf...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 5'8manlet, Chadelite and 3 others
You're not 30% bf.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, .👽., 5'8manlet and 4 others
Why is everyone here so tall .

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 5'8manlet, william and 9 others
That undereye support is fucking shit
Also your UEE and PFL

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
heightmogg me but i facemogg u to death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043, youlonam and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4671 and Chadeep
Narrow shoulder.Framecel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
Cope, he is your friendly pakistani bomber
He is about the size of 3 kpoop gooks in a trench coat. Absolutely over for noodle dicks.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, william, Deleted member 4671 and 1 other person
  • +1
View attachment 345125 This is me when I was 16 - 6'4 and 35% Body fat
@sloopnoob lagta ha ya bhi delhi sa ha

How do you people find this forum? Why not on snapchat and Instagram? Only NT people go to that place, this forum is for aspie autist shut-ins who worship plastic surgeons.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 649, sloopnoob and 1 other person
Get orbital decompression surgery, ptosis surgery and lower eyelid retraction surgery ASAP.. Now that your eye area is fixed. Roid up and put some muscles on that frame.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and sloopnoob

How do you people find this forum? Why not on snapchat and Instagram? Only NT people go to that place, this forum is for aspie autist shut-ins who worship plastic surgeons.
brb kms

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Saltner
Why kill yourself when you can devote your life to doing somEthing pRoductive
the disparity between 5'4 and 6'4 is too much can't cope

• +1
the disparity between 5'4 and 6'4 is too much can't cope
Me neither :feelsrope:

Want some more suifuel? There is an 32 year old user on .co who is from Chennai who was rejected in arrange marriage. Guess what he was 6'4 too. Hypergamy shm.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
Me neither :feelsrope:

Want some more suifuel? There is an 32 year old user on .co who is from Chennai who was rejected in arrange marriage. Guess what he was 6'4 too. Hypergamy shm.
Chennai shit skin he can ltr some bitch with coloring and height halo
you ruined yourself the moment you got braces now live with a recessed maxilla

• +1
Chennai shit skin he can ltr some bitch with coloring and height halo
Yeah he isn't bad looking at all and has fair skin. He did say he didn't had good social skills tho and doesn't has many friends either. Being an autistic male is a death sentence in india
you ruined yourself the moment you got braces now live with a recessed maxilla
Huh? Elab plz

• +1
Huh? Elab plz
Maxilla is the single most important bone on the face it naturally comes forward with correct oral posture, braces put constraints on it's ability to move forward. Look up forward growth, forward growth is everything

• +1
1. Do you get laid? Or do girls have any intrest in you?

2. Lose weight and start lifting weights ez ascension

• +1
Maxilla is the single most important bone on the face it naturally comes forward with correct oral posture, braces put constraints on it's ability to move forward. Look up forward growth, forward growth is everything
I know that very well, but who got braces??? Are you talking about me? Or the user on .co?

I have good forward growth it's one of the only good thing of my face. My angled side profile picture looks good imo.

• +1
I know that very well, but who got braces??? Are you talking about me? Or the user on .co?

I have good forward growth it's one of the only good thing of my face. My angled side profile picture looks good imo.
op, see his later photos. Also I am absolutely uninterested in anything to do with .co I read a few threads and all of them are hopeless mofo rotten to the core just ldaring without thinking about having any chance to change the situation they're in

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 649 and Saltner
op, see his later photos. Also I am absolutely uninterested in anything to do with .co I read a few threads and all of them are hopeless mofo rotten to the core just ldaring without thinking about having any chance to change the situation they're in
Lmao I have exactly 4,873 posts on .co

• +1
Lmao I have exactly 4,873 posts on .co
If you don't walk the path of self improvement then get off .me tbh. .co people are just offended by the notion of ascension

• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 649, Saltner and 1 other person
1. Do you get laid? Or do girls have any intrest in you?

2. Lose weight and start lifting weights ez ascension

I havent talked to a girl in my entire life. and yeah I have recently started going gym and changed my diet to high protein, but this corona shit ruined my schedule.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, diggbicc and Deleted member 4671
I havent talked to a girl in my entire life. and yeah I have recently started going gym and changed my diet to high protein, but this corona shit ruined my schedule.
just lose weight and at this point start lifting a lot at 6'5 you cannot be incel, i can already see that you have decent bones from that photo u have decent hollow cheeks that might come out,

just gymaxx and you should get decent amount of girls, also never get a buzzcut. I think you just need some undereye support.

• +1
If you don't walk the path of self improvement then get off .me tbh. .co people are just offended by the notion of ascension
Don't get me wrong, i'm going to try every single looksmax under the sun before giving up. I will try to save up to get facial implants and many other things. I have a long list tbh.

• +1
Don't get me wrong, i'm going to try every single looksmax under the sun before giving up. I will try to save up to get facial implants and many other things. I have a long list tbh.
that's good to hear

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Saltner
just lose weight and at this point start lifting a lot at 6'5 you cannot be incel, i can already see that you have decent bones from that photo u have decent hollow cheeks that might come out,

just gymaxx and you should get decent amount of girls, also never get a buzzcut. I think you just need some undereye support.

decent amount? Haha I would be lucky and happy too even if I get 1 because even that seem impossible right now but yeah I will gym real hard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4671
decent amount? Haha I would be lucky and happy too even if I get 1 because even that seem impossible right now but yeah I will gym real hard.
a lot of girls will fuck guys just for there height so u hit the lotterary just gotta gymaxx and then maybe consider surgery later

• +1
Really nothing special

4psl or lower

• +1
  • +1
death tier curry eye area but apart from that your face is decent enough and you're light skin.
you need to grow out your hair though.

at 6'5 if you gymmax and leanmax for a year or two i am sure you will get a gf.

• +1

Yeah I agree , also he's lying about his height you could tell if you looked at the photo with the car

• +1
Yeah I agree , also he's lying about his height you could tell if you looked at the photo with the car
Hm... No it doesn't seem like he is lying about his height. This measurement can be off and this picture with car was when he was 16. It is possible he grew to 6'3-6'4 when he reached 18. He should easily be 6'2-6'4, specially with shoes on he can easily be 6'4.
Screenshot 20200409 191301  01

• +1
jfc. dude just take a full year to put on muscle and then lean out. i'm 6', my face is much worse, my coloring is much worse, and I get Tinder matches with a borderline aspie bio

• +1
Status
Not open for further replies.