Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Professor
2380814 3H2Ime6l

defo above avg in india

likely incel in the west due to pheno

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 16346, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
robust, soft features and harmony arent the best, niether coloring. High tier chadlite-low tier chad territory
I'm more mirin his hairline tbh. Square and perfectly even. Malik tier hairline

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
I'm more mirin his hairline tbh. Square and perfectly even. Malik tier hairline
Never even noticed til you brought it up. It brings so much angularity to his face.

Mirin it so hard now u brought it up

Ethnics either have that digusting high rounded hairlines/foreheads or low square dense hairlines

Do you think this would be able to be replicated with a hair lowering or even topical minox jfl (im nw0 but i need more squaring/sligtly lower hairline)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Jason Voorhees
subhuman gentile

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Never even noticed til you brought it up. It brings so much angularity to his face.

Ethnics either have that digusting high rounded hairlines/foreheads or low square dense hairlines

Do you think this would be able to be replicated with a hair lowering or even topical minox jfl (im nw0 but i need more squaring/sligtly lower hairline)
No u can't. More hairline lowering results look like shit

• Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero
really? what if i go to a top tier surgeon/stylist?
Scarring is inevitable and if your scalp is tight. They use a liquid for scalp laxity which raises the eyebrows. Most Hairline lowering results look unnatural and artificial

Topical minox is growing some temple hair for me without initial shedding. Started to regrow my left thinning left eyebrow too. Gonna make a post about the former once the temples thicken out.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero and Jason Voorhees
Good looking but his pheno is really bad. Its not even that it's dark, he looks jaundiced.

Irl 6.5-7/10 maybe

• +1
Topical minox is growing some temple hair for me without initial shedding. Started to regrow my left thinning left eyebrow too. Gonna make a post about the former once the temples thicken out.
LIFEFUELLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What type of minox do u use? how often do u apply? and what concentration? do u just apply on the temples?

im only a few mm+grooming from zayn/carmack tier hairline if this is legit buyo

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 16346
7 smv

• +1
LIFEFUELLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What type of minox do u use? how often do u apply? and what concentration? do u just apply on the temples?

im only a few mm+grooming from zayn/carmack tier hairline if this is legit buyo
Fuck i dont remember the brand name but ill edit this comment once i get home. I use 5% minox and I apply like 1/5th of a 1ml syringe to each temples, then massage the area

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and AscendingHero
Good looking but his pheno is really bad. Its not even that it's dark, he looks jaundiced.

Irl 6.5-7/10 maybe
What makes him look jaundiced? He looks too masc imo. Needs more feminine features.

Fuck i dont remember the brand name but ill edit this comment once i get home. I use 5% minox and I apply like 1/5th of a 1ml syringe to each temples, then massage the area
To put in into perspective if some is already n20 but needs a few m of loweing and angularity like OP would topical minox be worth it?

Why do u avoid any shedding and keep your gains? is it true that minox grows hair anywhere you put it?

• +1
defo above avg in india

likely incel in the west due to pheno
Cope he'd do fine in the West

:feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
What makes him look jaundiced? He looks too masc imo. Needs more feminine features.
He just looks weirdly yellow. (Jfl at me not even being able to say the word undertones without caging anymore)

I think some thick eyelashes would go a long way for him. I think dark skin is just a dimorphic trait in general or at least definitely something that ages you. It's impossible to be a prettyboy with dravidian pheno imo cuz it overpowers any youthful features

• +1
Definitely a chad, good masc features. It seems like he has strong bones.

• +1
He just looks weirdly yellow. (Jfl at me not even being able to say the word undertones without caging anymore)

I think some thick eyelashes would go a long way for him. I think dark skin is just a dimorphic trait in general or at least definitely something that ages you. It's impossible to be a prettyboy with dravidian pheno imo cuz it overpowers any youthful features
I've seen a few Dravidian Pretty boys on tiktok but yea it's rare. Same with black pretty boys. Most gl blacks are masc.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
To put in into perspective if some is already n20 but needs a few m of loweing and angularity like OP would topical minox be worth it?
I can only speak for myself and the extent to which slightly narrower temples would looksmax me tbh (which is a fair amount cuz i look very masc and my temples were one of my few feminine features)

Why do u avoid any shedding and keep your gains? is it true that minox grows hair anywhere you put it?
Idk ive heard about people shedding initially but that never happened with me. Also it doesnt grow hair anywhere you put it cuz I actually wanted to test that and put a little minox on a patch on my foot for as long as I did o my temples and nothing happned there.

• +1
I've seen a few Dravidian Pretty boys on tiktok but yea it's rare. Same with black pretty boys. Most gl blacks are masc.
Post the dravidian prettyboys tbh. Ive never seen one. I think it's easier for black guys go be prettyboys tho cuz pointed, shorter chins are common in black phenos.

• +1
Post the dravidian prettyboys tbh. Ive never seen one. I think it's easier for black guys go be prettyboys tho cuz pointed, shorter chins are common in black phenos.

Not the user you tagged but Karchill is the best example. He's definitely a "prettyboy"

• +1
2656116 2476028 F3D24A9F 8785 412C BE2A 9529DC66F518
2283102 BACEB2E5 CA80 4615 98E4 05D46F3258FF 1

Right one looks like tub of lard.

• +1