Over (3).jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Over.jpg
    Over.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Over 5.jpg
    Over 5.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 0
LMAO this guy shot up some Montreal college and killed some girl and injured some others I think. Kimveer Gill was his name I think?

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 18045
wtf is that hairstyle :LOL:

it never began for him did it :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
He was a mentalcel, I read a bit about him during last summer. He was mentally ill and he hung out with a darktriad gangster curry from Montreal who mogged him hard but introduced him to guns and the gang life. He even had friends and shit too. Brutal how life turns out for some people

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 18045
LMAO this guy shot up some Montreal college and killed some girl and injured some others I think. Kimveer Gill was his name I think?
That is not a university, that is a CEGEP (between high school and university in quebec school system).

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18045 and Deleted member 15004
He was a mentalcel, I read a bit about him during last summer. He was mentally ill and he hung out with a darktriad gangster curry from Montreal who mogged him hard but introduced him to guns and the gang life. He even had friends and shit too. Brutal how life turns out for some people
You mean this nigga :lul::lul::lul:

Raj2

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
Not a curry?
No, I mean that his actions weren't motivated by an inability to get laid but by a love for violence and killing.

So, he's not like ER.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18045
No, I mean that his actions weren't motivated by an inability to get laid but by a love for violence and killing.

So, he's not like ER.
But media will say he's incel . They'll blame everything on incels

dude that was in 2006 way before incel became a mainstream buzzword

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18045
Found his twitter yeah that's him:lul: Rajiv Rajan

He looks goofy in that pic but the reason why Kimveer went on a rampage was because he was mentally ill and being influenced by this guy's criminal lifestyle

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Daqirius
There is no news article that calls him an incel, because he never self identified as an incel, unlike Elliot Rodger or Alek Minassian.

Incel killers are actually rare and not the norm of school shooters. Most school shooters have a serious mental illness, they don't act based on sexual frustration or loneliness but based on severe mental illnesses (examples: psychopath, sociopath, BPD, depression).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and Deleted member 18045
Found his twitter yeah that's him:lul: Rajiv Rajan

He looks goofy in that pic but the reason why Kimveer went on a rampage was because he was mentally ill and being influenced by this guy's criminal lifestyle
LMFAOOOO HE ALSO HAS A YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND HE IS A FUCKING SCHIZO

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004