Rate this diet for cutting

Andremln

Andremln

>>>
for context im 25%bf at 6'0 220lbs, i made this diet with a proteic and lipidic approach with chatgpt but this AI sometimes behaves like a nigger and it gives wrong information, anyways even if its wrong would you say those ingredients would constitute a good diet from a looksmaxxing pov?

Breakfast
Protein shake: 1 serving (25 g of protein)
Banana: 1 medium unit
Milk: 200 ml

Lunch
Beef liver: 140 g (cooked)
Olive oil: 1 tablespoon
Bell pepper: 1 medium unit (cooked or raw)
Cheese: 25 g
Butter: 5 g (optional, for cooking or as a side)

Snack
Orange: 1 medium unit, Apple: 1 medium unit

Dinner

You’re basing your diet off chatgpt? Literal retard behavior. Use your critical thinking skills. Find your maintenance calories, subtract 200-700 from that. Eat a gram of protein per pound of bodyweight. Time carbs before and after workouts.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rea, slavicpsycho and Gaygymmaxx
You’re basing your diet off chatgpt? Literal retard behavior. Use your critical thinking skills. Find your maintenance calories, subtract 200-700 from that. Eat a gram of protein per pound of bodyweight. Time carbs before and after workouts.
I didn't explain myself, my bad, i asked chatgpt to reorganize certain ingredients to reach an exact amount of calories

I didn't explain myself, my bad, i asked chatgpt to reorganize certain ingredients to reach an exact amount of calories
A protein shake and 300g of beef liver is not enough protein.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
A protein shake and 300g of beef liver is not enough protein.
Enough for what? i dont really care about losing muscle for now, i just want to cut down fat in a healthy way, besides i got wide clavicles and scapula/shoulders

Enough for what? i dont really care about losing muscle for now, i just want to cut down fat in a healthy way, besides i got wide clavicles and scapula/shoulders
Enough protein to maintain your muscle mass. How many calories is that? Probably too steep of a deficit for being 6’0 and 220. “I just want to cut down fat in a healthy way.” Then do it right, eat in a 500 calorie deficit with 200 grams of protein. Why do you not care about maintaining muscle? I lost 90 pounds on starvation diet and at the end of it I looked like complete shit. Everybody wants an easy way out and quick results. Do it right

for context im 25%bf at 6'0 220lbs, i made this diet with a proteic and lipidic approach with chatgpt but this AI sometimes behaves like a nigger and it gives wrong information, anyways even if its wrong would you say those ingredients would constitute a good diet from a looksmaxxing pov?

Breakfast
Protein shake: 1 serving (25 g of protein)
Banana: 1 medium unit
Milk: 200 ml

Lunch
Butter: 5 g (optional, for cooking or as a side)

Snack
Orange: 1 medium unit, Apple: 1 medium unit

Dinner
horrible bs

Enough protein to maintain your muscle mass. How many calories is that? Probably too steep of a deficit for being 6’0 and 220. “I just want to cut down fat in a healthy way.” Then do it right, eat in a 500 calorie deficit with 200 grams of protein. Why do you not care about maintaining muscle? I lost 90 pounds on starvation diet and at the end of it I looked like complete shit. Everybody wants an easy way out and quick results. Do it right
what about if i just add another scoop or 1 1/2 of protein to my shake

what about if i just add another scoop or 1 1/2 of protein to my shake
Still not enough protein. Stop looking for shortcuts, you know what to do. This will be my last reply in this thread