Rate this dudes (psl)

Ritalincell

Ritalincell

Xephir

Left one is 5'9 and 24 right one 6'2 and 31

monte is a cuck ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell
Tim Gabel looksmined hard over the years. Some years ago he was very jacked and had youthfull face, so around PSL 5,5-6 at that time. Now he has lost his size, which is not good, because he needs that size he used to have for compensate his short height. Now he just looks like a little kid. And like I said, his prime was 3-4 years ago, when he got his fame. Now he looks like a complete normie in my opinion, so nothing special anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincell
Tim Gabel looksmined hard over the years. Some years ago he was very jacked and had youthfull face, so around PSL 5,5-6 at that time. Now he has lost his size, which is not good, because he needs that size he used to have for compensate his short height. Now he just looks like a little kid. And like I said, his prime was 3-4 years ago, when he got his fame. Now he looks like a complete normie in my opinion, so nothing special anymore.
Would agree that he decreased in looks but he was never psl 5,5-6 jfl maybe psl 5 and now psl 4,5

Would agree that he decreased in looks but he was never psl 5,5-6 jfl maybe psl 5 and now psl 4,5
The main problem always is, that everyone has another definition, what a certain PSL rating means, so the best would be rating in percentile. Maybe we think the same about him, but I think different of what PSL 5,5 means...

The main problem always is, that everyone has another definition, what a certain PSL rating means, so the best would be rating in percentile. Maybe we think the same about him, but I think different of what PSL 5,5 means...
5 psl is top 20 percent 4 psl top 50