Rate this Dutch right-wing politician in motion

abeilletoimême

abeilletoimême

Mentally ill low IQ loser
8PSL in this video tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CursedOne, Elvisandreaa, metagross and 5 others
not a politician (yet). But active in right wing groups.

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, lutte, fvolkek and 2 others
Not PSL 8 thoug imo.

PSL 6.5 maybe at best

HEIL ME IN FUHRER!!!!

HAIL HAIL HAIL HA HAIL
You may actually have a good SMV in Netherlands. Due to the factor that Local Ducth tend to have tall-ish forehead and high set hairlines naturally..
So maybe your hairline is kinda natural here.

This is the typical type of Ducth Normie-ish dudes you have to comepee with:

• JFL
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, lutte and Baldingman1998
You may actually have a good SMV in Netherlands. Due to the factor that Local Ducth tend to have tall-ish forehead and high set hairlines naturally..
So maybe your hairline is kinda natural here.

This is the typical type of Ducth Normie-ish dudes you have to comepee with:

Cope. I'm a Subhuman dog next to them. I only mog some Ethnics.

@Syobevoli is gigachad and incel there. I would be biggest incel in the country

• So Sad
Reactions: eduardkoopman
For some reason I thought she was a MP from FvD, but you're not wrong, she's just an activist atm
She never in chamber or anything for FvD.
She was inside FvD a little bit a prominent member behind the curtains. But that was also probably so,, because the leader of that fvD managed to nail her. so I guess it made him feeel, to give her some position in that club.
But a group within FvD, split off liek 1.5 year ago. And she was 1 of them, that also left and with the slit off group. I think the split off gorup said, they found Fvd to much right wing and they wanted to be less aggressive right wing.

b568d716-3bc6-11eb-bc7e-0217670beecd.jpg

* If i would had ever been in politics.
There is almost no greater markting tool, than haveing a few hot women in that group. That you use for promotional activities.
I woul deffenatly try to employ that tactic, in the marketing team. as a politician.

• Love it
Reactions: fvolkek and one job away
"Right wing girl" aka trying to make money off of SFcels. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: She's 5 PSL imo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: haus33, TsarTsar444, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
"Right wing girl" aka trying to make money off of SFcels. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: She's 5 PSL imo
it's a very good way, as a woman to make money!

To let yourself be used, for a certain political stream, as a marketing tool.

Such a woman, can also go very left wing. And earn plenty, by being a left wing promo woman.
But maybe i the right wing, there is more moey she can make. Because maybe more rich boomers in the rigth wing.

Politics = Cope.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 15099 and fras
I think the split off gorup said, they found Fvd to much right wing and they wanted to be less aggressive right wing.
I barely speak Dutch so I may have an inaccurate picture but I've read somewhere Baudet had become a Qtard-tier schizo.

There is almost no greater markting tool, than haveing a few hot women in that group
Having hot Chads could be even more useful tbh, in many countries women outnumber men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
I recall in USa.
Right wing women n Fox news.
And Lauren Southern.
They probably, managed to become millionaire. By being right wing promo girl/woman

• +1
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 15099 and fras
I barely speak Dutch so I may have an inaccurate picture but I've read somewhere Baudet had become a Qtard-tier schizo.
He is imo the most based politician out there. But he is not really a politician. He's full activist.
I'm happy that we have at least 1 party in the parlement, that isn't on board with all these covid restrictions. And they are fully against these covid restrictions.

On Covid, and the restrictions. He's imo the best one out there.
On other policies, I think he is more off, and having some idiotic ideas and plans

I like, how other politicians hate him. And his party.

Having hot Chads could be even more useful tbh, in many countries women outnumber men
Very legit point

• +1
Reactions: Lihito, Elvisandreaa and metagross
he doesn't sound Qtard-tier schizo.
It's more that everyone is going giga apeshit, because a ilness, Corona. That is heavier than fkue. But it's not a very severe decease at all imo. But saying that, one might be seen as Qtard idiot; by all these people that aree easily afraid.

• +1
Reactions: metagross

• Love it
Reactions: Frank Jack
She needs some bad boy moroccan cock to cure her racism @LondonVillie
Maybe shes racist bcas she never got attention from bad boy Moroccans
Her buyfriend looks almost a bit Maroccan.
82151311_2542663249387370_3812824850735137341_n-2.jpg

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zeke714 and Deleted member 10042
She needs some bad boy moroccan cock to cure her racism @LondonVillie
Maybe shes racist bcas she never got attention from bad boy Moroccans
@Wallenberg @Be_ConfidentBro @RealLooksmaxxer @MarkCorrigan @lutte

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15817, Be_ConfidentBro, WontStopNorwooding and 2 others
HEIL ME IN FUHRER!!!!

HAIL HAIL HAIL HA HAIL
I saw her in some video or something she lives in sweden I think but doesn't speak swedish so might as well be a Sandnigger to me pfui

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 15099
Muh hypergamy:feelswah:hes a manlet and 5psl at best
Most Dutch women are more than 170 cm. So lloks to me, like 175 cm ranges.
He height moggs her by at least 10 cm.
So I think he will be at least like 185cm. or 6'1 something that is in USA height.

She does mogg him, imo. in looks.
But he is for sure above average looking.
maybe he could be labbeled as a very low tier Chadlite, at best. maybe.
But more like a very solid HTN prob

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Jagged0
Her mother was quit cute. when she was young.

now, her mother as an oldcel

Natural Nordic women are very striking. Much more than the dyed blondes that make up 95% of all blondes you see
true that. very good breeding materials. imo

• +1
Reactions: Frank Jack and Deleted member 15099
I saw her in some video or something she lives in sweden I think but doesn't speak swedish so might as well be a Sandnigger to me pfui
yeah. she ain't even Swedish. She is just Dutch, whom maybe lives in Sweden shortly for work or something.
Muh hypergamy:feelswah:hes a manlet and 5psl at best
Dutch people. Tend to get height underrated; when just in picture alone or among other Ducth.
Because you can't see it realtive to others.

Only when Dutch start taking pics with other ethnicity people.
Does one notice.
Damn, Dutch/Nordics are tall. Both the female and male Nordics. In general.

• Woah
Reactions: Jagged0
She never in chamber or anything for FvD.
She was inside FvD a little bit a prominent member behind the curtains. But that was also probably so,, because the leader of that fvD managed to nail her. so I guess it made him feeel, to give her some position in that club.
But a group within FvD, split off liek 1.5 year ago. And she was 1 of them, that also left and with the slit off group. I think the split off gorup said, they found Fvd to much right wing and they wanted to be less aggressive right wing.

b568d716-3bc6-11eb-bc7e-0217670beecd.jpg

* If i would had ever been in politics.
There is almost no greater markting tool, than haveing a few hot women in that group. That you use for promotional activities.
I woul deffenatly try to employ that tactic, in the marketing team. as a politician.
The FvD is probably ideal right-wing position.
Why would a group split off?

Women just don't know what's necessary to save a country from certain collapse.

Dutch amoung each other.

Doesn't look tall

romee-strijd-and-laurens-van-leeuwen-attend-an-evening-news-photo-1621590456.

Put next to other ethnicty people. than noticeable
Dcsw2IOWkAADiYd.jpg

• +1
The FvD is probably ideal right-wing position.
I think in the ra[id growth of that party. the leader, also took in politicians people whom used to belong to other parties before.
And these politicians people. Some of them having also a bit of fame with them.
they also wanted to be typical political party, and doing it like that.

But the guy whom started it. Is basically not a politician.
He's more an activist.

So, that's why it clashed.

So a split off, is for the better.
he better continue with rebels and activist people. Than policticans, type of people.
Why would a group split off?
I think above reason
Women just don't know what's necessary to save a country from certain collapse.
kinda true. nor do men, probs.

• +1
yeah. she ain't even Swedish. She is just Dutch, whom maybe lives in Sweden shortly for work or something.

Dutch people. Tend to get height underrated; when just in picture alone or among other Ducth.
Because you can't see it realtive to others.

Only when Dutch start taking pics with other ethnicity people.
Does one notice.
Damn, Dutch/Nordics are tall. Both the female and male Nordics. In general.

Imagine being 5'6 there you'd rope

BBC pheno

• JFL
Reactions: No Type
Imagine being 5'6 there you'd rope
yeah brutals.
Muh 6'2 height, among youngsters native Dutch here. Is jus a bit above avearge height.

• +1
cold approach and easy lay

@Wallenberg @Be_ConfidentBro @RealLooksmaxxer @MarkCorrigan @lutte
The Moroccan badboy ™ pill has destroyed me :feelswah: (alongside the medium ugly pill :eek:)

I would abuse 4 chan halo, trad halo so much if I had her lookz

not a politician (yet). But active in right wing groups.

Based Anti covid pass

I wonder if protest maxxing is legit, can i find a becky at protests and get her home just because we have The same Anti goverment/conspiracy mutual subject
@disillusioned

Oneitis-chan detected

Based Anti covid pass

I wonder if protest maxxing is legit, can i find a becky at protests and get her home just because we have The same Anti goverment/conspiracy mutual subject
@disillusioned
anti covid pass Beck, is not blind. So you still need to meet her looks threshold, in general. I think. But after you eet the looks threshold, than you may have a decent better change than in general. Because non-vaxxed people feel more need to stick together with each other; due to them getting discriminated against now, and being a minorty.

Leaked picture of SCels in her orbit:
VL7nBnqLZMhQt5VkPzzJVF-1200-80.jpg

Her bf looks Spanish

I'm happy that we have at least 1 party in the parlement, that isn't on board with all these covid restrictions. And they are fully against these covid restrictions.
Tbh while I'm not a big fan of severe lockdowns obv, I don't know how I would react if I were a head of state and the number of cases was skyrocketing (like in Russia). In this situation you don't have much of a choice

I'd rub my dick on her butt cheeks/10

Tbh while I'm not a big fan of severe lockdowns obv, I don't know how I would react if I were a head of state and the number of cases was skyrocketing (like in Russia). In this situation you don't have much of a choice
1. how severe is Covid?

“A case fatality rate (CFR) is defined as the proportion of deaths among confirmed cases of the disease,”
infection fatality rate (IFR) is defined as the proportion of deaths relative to the prevalence of infections within a population.”

"The pooled CFR of COVID-19 in general population was 1.0%"
source: https://www.researchgate.net/public...OVID-19_A_systematic_review_and_meta-analysis

"All systematic evaluations of seroprevalence data converge that SARS‐CoV‐2 infection is widely spread globally. Acknowledging residual uncertainties, the available evidence suggests average global
IFR of ~0.15%"

source:
2.How does that compare, to ilnesses like the flue?

The flu has an IFR of 0.1% or lower and CFR of 2–3%.

Muh personal conclusion.
Covid is not much worse than flue. maybe somewhat worse, but not to any extend to go apeshit.

Though the IFR and CFR of SARS-CoV-2 and influenza is kinda thethe same. SARS-CoV-2 is more contagious with a basic reproductive number (R-naught) of 2.5. This means an infected person can pass the virus to more people tha the flue. The flu, by contrast, has an R-naught of 1.3, which equates to 56 infections after ten rounds. Further, SARS-CoV-2 has a longer incubation period, the period between infection and symptom onset, than influenza (approx. 5–12 vs. 2 days). This means that asymptomatic people can stay infectious for a longer time and, thus, more widespread

SO. the amount of cases with Covid will be more than flue. But the severity of Covid is equal as the influenza decease

How to solve this imo:
1. extra investment in healthcare; to provide people with more medical help. incuded options of prescriptions from home doctors.
2. people can test if they have it, home test, for free. So if people see they have Covid they can stay chilling in home, with free government welffare money
3. giving the people that feel weak in health (just as flue) the option to get free vaccine.
4. accept that some people die from influenze/Covid