Reactions: Preoximerianas, Zeruel, ChristianChad and 2 others
Are Hungarians racist?

@Prettyboy

• JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy
Stacy and truecel

Stacy? She's below average in EE lol
Makeup frauding
I would say she is 6/10 (definitely frauded but still cute) while the guy is like 3.5/10, posters here would tell him it's over

I would say she is 6/10 (definitely frauded but still cute) while the guy is like 3.5/10, posters here would tell him it's over
It's all social circle and getting lucky. Without that the truecel would be posting here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2130
They both look uncanny , they are probably gypsies
The guy probably is, like half at least. I am not sure about the girl, she looks more like those EE girls that have Mongol genes

The guy probably is, like half at least. I am not sure about the girl, she looks more like those EE girls that have Mongol genes
Idk she doesn’t look like anything I would see on the streets here. Hungarians having Mongol genes is a meme, I don’t know about EE tho. Russians have more Eastern admixture or so I’ve heard

Idk she doesn’t look like anything I would see on the streets here. Hungarians having Mongol genes is a meme, I don’t know about EE tho. Russians have more Eastern admixture or so I’ve heard
Russians indeed do, and yes it is mostly a meme, but still there are like 2-3% people with East Asian admixture in Hungary

Admixture

Plot twist: she is with that subhuman because he has a big cock

Dickpill

Dickpill2

Dickpill level 999

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeruel and Biiyo03
Must be beta buxx