E5152cca 2188 4ea4 a497 c3f398c28581
86d2ad66 b85f 4e69 9cba 934ecaf68ac9
B10f5607 a81f 4807 a31e e176a38fd5bf
C8dc4d12 5a33 4fc4 a292 0a32d219900b
970419f8 7c78 4d14 b481 85909efb50a0

looks underage

• +1
Reactions: TexasGiantBear
Cute af. I suck at rating girls though but shes cute. Looks like an HQNP JB and not a slut.

high quality JB, who is she?

I would put my penis inside of it/

Skinny slutty whore / 0

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
4/10 without make up 3/10 at best

how'd she get you in trouble
Okay, I will answer but it’s a long story and there’s no TLDR.

We were cheering for a match of our school agaist another one on a high school sports championship. It was the 5 day school trip that everyone was excited for throughout the whole school year and I was a senior so it was my last one.

She was being a rude bitch to everyone and especially to me so I lost my temper and during an argument I pushed her away as I told her to go away (very slightly, she barely even moved an inch and everyone there was a witness)

Anyways, she ends up running away to the woods (the tournament was being held in a camp resort in the middle of the woods) and got lost there. The guards from the camp were looking all over for her for over an hour and when they finally found her they brought her to the main office. I was then called there, at the time I couldn’t believe I was being called there for that reason because I didn’t know she’d gotten lost in the woods and all that, for me it was just an insignificant gesture.

Anyways, I get in huge trouble because of that. She told everyone that I punched and slapped her on her chest (it was a very weak push on her shoulder). And the staff from the camp believed her story (jfl), luckily the school advisor that was in charge of us was my hommie and stayed on my side. He talked to the camp staff and convinced them to lighten my punishment. So my punishment was to stay locked in the dorm the whole day (it was the best day with all of the cheerleading presentations from all schools and pizza night)
While everyone was having fun I was locked in the dorm being punished because of her lies.

The good thing is that pretty much all other students believed I didn’t do anything and were on my side, there were witnesses after all. So the next day after my punishment everyone was coming to me to comfort me and tell me how they’re on my side and how they think she’s a bitch. At least that. But I wont get back the best day of my last senior school trip :feelswah:

Okay, I will answer but it’s a long story and there’s no TLDR.

We were cheering for a match of our school agaist another one on a high school sports championship. It was the 5 day school trip that everyone was excited for throughout the whole school year and I was a senior so it was my last one.

She was being a rude bitch to everyone and especially to me so I lost my temper and during an argument I pushed her away as I told her to go away (very slightly, she barely even moved an inch and everyone there was a witness)

Anyways, she ends up running away to the woods (the tournament was being held in a camp resort in the middle of the woods) and got lost there. The guards from the camp were looking all over for her for over an hour and when they finally found her they brought her to the main office. I was then called there, at the time I couldn’t believe I was being called there for that reason because I didn’t know she’d gotten lost in the woods and all that, for me it was just an insignificant gesture.

Anyways, I get in huge trouble because of that. She told everyone that I punched and slapped her on her chest (it was a very weak push on her shoulder). And the staff from the camp believed her story (jfl), luckily the school advisor that was in charge of us was my hommie and stayed on my side. He talked to the camp staff and convinced them to lighten my punishment. So my punishment was to stay locked in the dorm the whole day (it was the best day with all of the cheerleading presentations from all schools and pizza night)
While everyone was having fun I was locked in the dorm being punished because of her lies.

The good thing is that pretty much all other students believed I didn’t do anything and were on my side, there were witnesses after all. So the next day after my punishment everyone was coming to me to comfort me and tell me how they’re on my side and how they think she’s a bitch. At least that. But I wont get back the best day of my last senior school trip :feelswah:

rape her tbh