Rate this ethnic Chad and break down his features

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
Screenshot 2022 02 01 143148
Screenshot 2022 01 26 181935

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18325, Deleted member 9641, Deleted member 16275 and 5 others
Nose and negative canthilt is a failo and long forehead, but probably looked good when younger

Where's the chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 14984, Deleted member 16369 and 11 others
Nose and negative canthilt is a failo and long forehead, but probably looked good when younger

This faggot only cares what JBs think

Grow your ass up

He fucks hot Stacey slags in their 20s and 30s

Broad shouldered, thick chested, kinda tall, wide face, bone mass, wide eyes, wide nose, everything wide. All harmonious. Ruggedly handsome.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Brazitard, highT, Deleted member 14561 and 1 other person
Fuck I just realised he is frauding

Be63830ed38c891be526db93081b4a62

• JFL
Reactions: Brazitard, .👽., Deleted member 14984 and 9 others

Grow your ass up

Broad shouldered, thick chested, kinda tall, wide face, bone mass, wide eyes, wide nose, everything wide. All harmonious. Ruggedly handsome.
Looks like a average shitty indian afghani fag nothing special, shit bone structure, ugly face with wide features.

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and volcelfatcel
literal subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, .👽., Deleted member 14984 and 2 others

Grow your ass up

<Oldcel
<Chad

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Looks like a average shitty indian afghani fag nothing special, shit bone structure, ugly face with wide features.

He's clean shaven and doesn't rely on his pheno unlike you

Shave your bum fluff

You're embarrassing

He's clean shaven and doesn't rely on his pheno unlike you

Shave your bum fluff

You're embarrassing
Muh you are embarrasing!!! You are the one who literally got mogged by everyone on this forum:feelskek: stfu and accept your place troll

• JFL
Reactions: .👽.
Imagine after getting mogged by neanderthals on here acting like you are trying to troll and to make it seem like nothing:feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Birdcell
Imagine after getting mogged by neanderthals on here acting like you are trying to troll and to make it seem like nothing:feelskek:
Let him cope :lul:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Muh you are embarrasing!!! You are the one who literally got mogged by everyone on this forum:feelskek: stfu and accept your place troll

Because I'm straight talking and people dislike me for it. Of course they are gonna vote the other side.

Is that all you have? Lol

Because I'm straight talking and people dislike me for it. Of course they are gonna vote the other side.

Is that all you have? Lol
Yes basically there isnt much to say to you other than that you are subhuman and coping. But i dont blame you all these years of staying inside and being 30 years old fucked your brain you are like a single mother who lives with cats:feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 14984 and volcelfatcel

I'm more influential and iconic on here than you'll ever be.

You're just a number.

Remember who the people love. It's not you. You are an extra.

This right here is the main character.

Know your place as a sheep of the community and society. BAAAAAAAA

Yes basically there isnt much to say to you other than that you are subhuman and coping. But i dont blame you all these years of staying inside and being 30 years old fucked your brain you are like a single mother who lives with cats:feelskek::feelskek:

30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old 30 years old

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy
This guy look Bengali. U have better pheno than him Makinithappen

I just realised @BearBoy you have a very basic sense of humour.

Used the cat lady joke on me :ROFLMAO:

Something else to work on outside of finding a good facial surgeon that can improve your utterly subhuman recessed face so you don't have to pretend you like the wolverine and style yourself on him any longer :ROFLMAO:

This guy look Bengali. U have better pheno than him Makinithappen

He has more sex-appeal.

Being pretty makes you relationship material.

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
I just realised @BearBoy you have a very basic sense of humour.

Used the cat lady joke on me :ROFLMAO:

Something else to work on outside of finding a good facial surgeon that can improve your utterly subhuman recessed face so you don't have to pretend you like the wolverine and style yourself on him any longer :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, .👽., Deleted member 16275 and 1 other person
@MakinItHappenReturn bruh this is a chad but u said I seemed htn from the parts u saw of me :hnghn:

You fraud

I have no idea about you

Weird autist that cant hold the camera straight and does all sorts of funky shit

You fraud

I have no idea about you

Weird autist that cant hold the camera straight and does all sorts of funky shit
Even with frauding, I def can't see him at less than 5.5 PSL. He looks a fuckton better than this ethnic chad. He isn't above normie btw.

Even with frauding, I def can't see him at less than 5.5 PSL. He looks a fuckton better than this ethnic chad. He isn't above normie btw.

You fraud

I have no idea about you

I mean I got my buddy to get girls opinions and they prefer even the shifty pics ive posted here over ur "chad"
20220209 203849
Screenshot 20220209 205831 Gallery

All my old posts are iPhone screenshot in case u think im msging them

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14561
I mean I got my buddy to get girls opinions and they prefer even the shifty pics ive posted here over ur "chad"
View attachment 1533317View attachment 1533318

All my old posts are iPhone screenshot in case u think im msging them

Until you actually have the kahunas to post your actual mug, don't try and act like you're a mogger.

The dude in the OP was clearly not a Chad and it was more a click bait technique. High Tier Normie with Chadlite Sex-Appeal.

You I can't tell jackshit about and won;t speculate.

And if you aren't a one trick pony in your eye-area being super highly aesthetic, take your mask off and show your entire face

It's shady to say; 'I don't wanna be associated with black pill hang-out'

Just fucking do it you gimp.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
And if you aren't a one trick pony in your eye-area being super highly aesthetic, take your mask off and show your entire face

It's shady to say; 'I don't wanna be associated with black pill hang-out'

Just fucking do it you gimp.
@Pakicel @inferiorpispot234 seen me from 2 years ago when I was high bf and they can vouch how much my face and jaw especially has improved. I will post full once I am at 10% to ur hearts content

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16346 and Deleted member 16275
@Pakicel @inferiorpispot234 seen me from 2 years ago when I was high bf and they can vouch how much my face and jaw especially has improved. I will post full once I am at 10% to ur hearts content

Post now you insecure bdd nigger.

Have some masculinity.

@Biggdink No wonder Ethnics think they are Gigachad but cry when they don't get any results.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Deleted member 7580
Is that NYC?

Wheres the chad? All i see is a bloated ogre :ogre:

Doesn't look as bad as people here say. I can see him as a becky relationship material, he lacks sexual appeal, but his face looks high trust because of NCT and his good harmony, he also has pretty good frame. If his height is at least average without frauding then he's HTN overall.

Doesn't look as bad as people here say. I can see him as a becky relationship material, he lacks sexual appeal, but his face looks high trust because of NCT and his good harmony, he also has pretty good frame. If his height is at least average without frauding then he's HTN overall.

NCT makes a man look low-trust you plonker