IMG_20240729_210611.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240729_210628.jpg
    IMG_20240729_210628.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and WeiWei
I don’t think you can even get pass HighMidTierNormie. Why? Because your face and the fatness or fatpads in your cheeks are really keeping you away. Now I don’t mean that you need surgery to be more attractive and get hollow cheeks to be more attractive. I mean you’re extremely attractive and can probably get any girl you want. Why? Because 1 your a cutecel. Your bloated face with good eye area is what giving me the cutecel look. Also your beard is making your face more masculine but you’re still a cutecel. Anyways you don’t have to follow the PSL beauty. The PSL beauty is kinda of to much. You have very good averageness. I can definitely see that. Which will make you appealing to a lot of girls. Not to blacks girl but who cares. Anyways your appealing to other races and that’s good. Anyways if you want to follow the PSL beauty standards. Then that’s you. But pls I mean pls. Hollow cheeks are not met for some people. Some people may look good with a full in face which will also give them a very youthful and cute look anyways On PSL score 5.1- 5.5 out of 8. And on attractiveness score. 8-9.1 out of 10. Now your good. I think your pretty max out but with hollow cheeks your PSL will go up. And that’s a fact.

• +1
Reactions: nullandvoid, Mrinfinityx, Pollorex and 4 others
Stop using a filter i feel like this is frauded

Attachments

• IMG_20240801_173202.jpg
    IMG_20240801_173202.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
I don’t think you can even get pass HighMidTierNormie. Why? Because your face and the fatness or fatpads in your cheeks are really keeping you away. Now I don’t mean that you need surgery to be more attractive and get hollow cheeks to be more attractive. I mean you’re extremely attractive and can probably get any girl you want. Why? Because 1 your a cutecel. Your bloated face with good eye area is what giving me the cutecel look. Also your beard is making your face more masculine but you’re still a cutecel. Anyways you don’t have to follow the PSL beauty. The PSL beauty is kinda of to much. You have very good averageness. I can definitely see that. Which will make you appealing to a lot of girls. Not to blacks girl but who cares. Anyways your appealing to other races and that’s good. Anyways if you want to follow the PSL beauty standards. Then that’s you. But pls I mean pls. Hollow cheeks are not met for some people. Some people may look good with a full in face which will also give them a very youthful and cute look anyways On PSL score 5.1- 5.5 out of 8. And on attractiveness score. 8-9.1 out of 10. Now your good. I think your pretty max out but with hollow cheeks your PSL will go up. And that’s a fact.
PSL is meme when we know for a fact that Nick Bateman is a giga SMV mogger

2d2a7cfb1a0fb31fb1f8b4afa7f05785

every single day with the rating section
cries GIF

• JFL
Reactions: tookcel