Rate this european sub6

K

kilersqid

black pilled at 14
rate my friend and what he should fix. mb for shit angle he's nt and doesn't know how to take good photos. he is 15 and 6'1

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-09-13 201858.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-13 201858.png
    580.3 KB · Views: 0
autist stare smh

High MTN youngcel

prob chadlite irl

ofc
always your friend

MTN. And it’s you nigga don’t lie

• JFL
Reactions: jué
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar, Schizotypalcel and YungTrappa
Thousand cock stare

• JFL
Reactions: jué and Blond3cel
literally htn jfl

Holy fuck u can’t rate
aww is lil greycel made he rated poorly 🥺? he’s objectively chadlite, he has a top 2% height, good coloring, eyes, jaw, mouth, nose, brows, neck, and is white. He easily mogs 99% of 15 year olds.

• +1
Reactions: normiemaxxer
aww is lil greycel made he rated poorly 🥺? he’s objectively chadlite, he has a top 2% height, good coloring, eyes, jaw, mouth, nose, brows, neck, and is white. He easily mogs 99% of 15 year olds.
Brutal height, everything else is shit, by the way your name is a lie normal projection chin jfl

Brutal height, everything else is shit, by the way your name is a lie normal projection chin jfl
keep barking chihuahua fag 😂
average:
IMG 1874
IMG 1873

mine:

IMG 1417
IMG 1416
IMG 1846

I look like a crescent moon and I’m proud 🌙

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666 and Debetro
mtn, can ascend with died eyebrows

you have my face in my photo, and the front in the banner
IMG 1875
can’t see nasion but chin is behind lips so already worse than mine

Why do you tilt that shit? I'm not a gonialcel
post a side profile pic like mine to measure and put your face level, I’ll literally bet you’re recessed

post a side profile pic like mine to measure and put your face level, I’ll literally bet you’re recessed
Damn bastard, look at my fucking profile picture, it's literally me just in black

Fuck off you low IQ TikTok Faggot nobody needs your existence here.

Joined May 14, 2023

You joined here at the height of the TikTok invasion :lul:, who are you to tell people they shouldn’t be here…?

• +1
Reactions: Blond3cel
Joined May 14, 2023

You joined here at the height of the TikTok invasion :lul:, who are you to tell people they shouldn’t be here…?

Good Sir. the TikTok invasion was not in May but whatever.

IMG 4313

best rater on the forum and we have the same rating. Users call orb a chadlite so how is this kid the same u dumb nigger

blonde hair blue eyes white and 6'1 at 15 hes basically chad for his age and competition