Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Frank Jack and Deleted member 16550
looks good. mogger tilt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16550 and Birdcell
Idk 7/10 ?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 16550
Although you have much more better canthus tilt than me , so I'd say 8/10 with better colour (model tier)

• Woah
  • +1
Slit eyes/10. No lashes, very narrow eyes squinting, epicanthic folds and bad colour. Your eyes look cold and very aggressive. This guy, eye area eye area mogs OP @StrangerDanger

Pddahlcsscw4wwo8 1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16550 and StrangerDanger
Slit eyes/10. No lashes, very narrow eyes squinting, epicanthic folds and bad colour. Your eyes look cold and very aggressive. This guy, eye area eye area mogs OP @StrangerDanger

View attachment 1445778
Narrow pfh, squinting, epicanthic folds. This guy eye area mogs OP*

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16550 and StrangerDanger

View attachment 1445778
eyes in OP looks turanid
also needs wider ipd but yeah the guy you posted has higher appeal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16550 and Jason Voorhees

View attachment 1445778
PSL wise OP has much rarer features that this dude you posted

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Jason Voorhees and StrangerDanger
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
PSL wise OP has much rarer features that this dude you posted
How nigga? Psl is not all about eye shape and how narrow your eyes are. Colour, eyelashes, and expressiveness matter a lot

OP has a good eye area but ipd throws it off
Well he doesn't have bad eyes but they do look incredibly aspie.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Jason Voorhees and StrangerDanger
How nigga? Psl is not all about eye shape and how narrow your eyes are. Colour, eyelashes, and expressiveness matter a lot

9/10 eyes aestheticswise but not appealwise

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell

I guess you might be right , because from my experience nobody ever gave me bluepilled "oh you're eyes are so gorgeous" compliment

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 13787 and Jason Voorhees
9/10 eyes aestheticswise but not appealwise
Even aesthically I don't see how OP's eyes look better than the one's I posted. The guy I posted has beautiful blue eyes with nice lashes and eyebrows. Psl is aesthetics

• +1
Even aesthically I don't see how OP's eyes look better than the one's I posted. The guy I posted has beautiful blue eyes with nice lashes and eyebrows. Psl is aesthetics
Zayn malik has better eyes than Eriksen, De poot and Barrett in that case

• +1
Do I have white man's eyes ?
Or too ethnic ? I always felt insecure about having dark eyes
Last pic is with cheek sucking :lul:
I have the feeling that they all hate me here in Germany because I'm ethnic and look non white :lasereyes:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211216-003704~2.png
    Screenshot_20211216-003704~2.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20211208-233004~2.png
    Screenshot_20211208-233004~2.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20211129-144342.png
    Screenshot_20211129-144342.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and StrangerDanger
heres my eye area quite over i hate my eyes because I'm a subhuman a kissless virgin you have good hooding I have bad eyes because they're not brown to ramirez max u must be dark

Attachments

• aHR0cHM6Ly9zY29udGVudC1vcnQyLTIuY2RuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbS92L3Q1MS4yODg1LTE1L2UzNS9wMTA4MHgxMDgwLz...jpg
    aHR0cHM6Ly9zY29udGVudC1vcnQyLTIuY2RuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbS92L3Q1MS4yODg1LTE1L2UzNS9wMTA4MHgxMDgwLz...jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 260322666_2787971884831419_273343855059739192_n.jpg
    260322666_2787971884831419_273343855059739192_n.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 0
  • aHR0cHM6Ly9zY29udGVudC1vcnQyLTIuY2RuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbS92L3Q1MS4yODg1LTE1L2UzNS9wMTA4MHgxMDgwLz...jpg
    aHR0cHM6Ly9zY29udGVudC1vcnQyLTIuY2RuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbS92L3Q1MS4yODg1LTE1L2UzNS9wMTA4MHgxMDgwLz...jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 0
  • A247E2CE-8E2E-4431-961A-CF93030CCF43.JPG
    A247E2CE-8E2E-4431-961A-CF93030CCF43.JPG
    494.4 KB · Views: 0
  • A294AA0B-A023-4994-AB43-367BD0D6F8F7.JPG
    A294AA0B-A023-4994-AB43-367BD0D6F8F7.JPG
    180.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4372.PNG
    IMG_4372.PNG
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 16550 and StrangerDanger
Slit eyes/10. No lashes, very narrow eyes squinting, epicanthic folds and bad colour. Your eyes look cold and very aggressive. This guy, eye area eye area mogs OP @StrangerDangeri

View attachment 1445778

think too

View attachment 1445778
I think too much hooding is problem. It hides eyelashes and looks like Asian.

heres my eye area quite over i hate my eyes because I'm a subhuman a kissless virgin you have good hooding I have bad eyes because they're not brown to ramirez max u must be dark
Fagmaxxed Prettyboy with make-up :lul::feelsyay:

• Woah
  • +1
  • Woah
  • +1
Fagmaxxed Prettyboy with make-up :lul::feelsyay:
i dont fucking wear makeup and do nothing to my skin in fact I haven't showered in almost a year I wakeup everyday looking the same id be called gay my family is a bunch of raging republicans and if I wore makeup id be called a faggot :feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16550 and Birdcell
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Birdcell and Deleted member 16550
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 16550 and StrangerDanger
heres my eye area quite over i hate my eyes because I'm a subhuman a kissless virgin you have good hooding I have bad eyes because they're not brown to ramirez max u must be dar

Light eyes are ideal dark coloured eyes don't look aesthetic

• +1
i dont fucking wear makeup and do nothing to my skin in fact I haven't showered in almost a year I wakeup everyday looking the same id be called gay my family is a bunch of raging republicans and if I wore makeup id be called a faggot :feelswah::feelswah:
Idk what to say man , I mean your skin is insane and eyes are very good but the feminine features ate to prominent , if you could somehow make your face more masculine , you would have very high appeal to young women especially

• Woah
Light eyes are ideal dark coloured eyes don't look aesthetic
are my eyes brown ? what can I do to fix it I kinda wanna ramirez max see my profile picture that's me in dark lighting from the front are there any good black or brown contact lenses to get a dark serial killer look? or should i get blue eyes?

• +1
Reactions: ridgey123 and Deleted member 16550
Idk what to say man , I mean your skin is insane and eyes are very good but the feminine features ate to prominent , if you could somehow make your face more masculine , you would have very high appeal to young women especially
really i always thought my skin was bad because i don't shower or use acne products I'm very young so i might just have good collagen i am a kissless virgin never had a girlfriend before my eyes are pretty bad as well they don't look good upper eyelid exposure is ideal!

• Hmm...
really i always thought my skin was bad because i don't shower or use acne products I'm very young so i might just have good collagen i am a kissless virgin never had a girlfriend before my eyes are pretty bad as well they don't look good upper eyelid exposure is ideal!
Look at noah beck , this is what you ideally would need to look like

• Woah
Look at noah beck , this is what you ideally would need to look like
oh fuck yeah noah beck is a tiktok slayer problem is I only got like 1 million likes on tiktok my second account has 800k likes and my old one had like 5 million likes before getting banned by upset foids that didn't like my face. noah beck also is a foot taller than me I'm 5'2" and outweighs me by 100 lbs I'm 100 lbs at the moment he's like 180-200 he's also a bloatcel as well and has a bloated face but he still has visible abs and huge muscles. its over for me man my gay ass face! help me brother!

are my eyes brown ? what can I do to fix it I kinda wanna ramirez max see my profile picture that's me in dark lighting from the front are there any good black or brown contact lenses to get a dark serial killer look? or should i get blue eyes?
Hazel green is the best eye color imo like yours. But if you really wanna ramirez max then you should go for dark brown contact lenses and dark hairs

oh fuck yeah noah beck is a tiktok slayer problem is I only got like 1 million likes on tiktok my second account has 800k likes and my old one had like 5 million likes before getting banned by upset foids that didn't like my face. noah beck also is a foot taller than me I'm 5'2" and outweighs me by 100 lbs I'm 100 lbs at the moment he's like 180-200 he's also a bloatcel as well and has a bloated face but he still has visible abs and huge muscles. its over for me man my gay ass face! help me brother!
5'2 ? You serious ?
netflix antonio GIF

• Woah
@Preston rate James eye area

@Preston rate James eye area
noooo stop fucking bullying me man i had to endure this at school i was known as the school shooter with serial killer scary eyes Michael Jackson all the mean names I had to endure at my school along with having a bit of tiktok clout so i dropped out of school man fuck my life I'm gonna rope plz don't be mean about my looks i know I'm fucking subhuman i need surgery

• JFL
noooo stop fucking bullying me man i had to endure this at school i was known as the school shooter with serial killer scary eyes Michael Jackson all the mean names I had to endure at my school along with having a bit of tiktok clout so i dropped out of school man fuck my life I'm gonna rope plz don't be mean about my looks i know I'm fucking subhuman i need surgery
start modelling

start modelling
how can i be a model when I look so subhuman and ugly? I'm a raging homosexual looking even though I'm straight as fuck many gay guys try to hit on me at school and I've been in trouble for calling guys faggots for doing that at school and received many detentions for starting violent altercations with fags at my school eventually i just dropped out. I refuse to suck any dicks either. i may look gay but I'm repulsed by faggotry.

• JFL
how can i be a model when I look so subhuman and ugly? I'm a raging homosexual looking even though I'm straight as fuck many gay guys try to hit on me at school and I've been in trouble for calling guys faggots for doing that at school and received many detentions for starting violent altercations with fags at my school eventually i just dropped out. I refuse to suck any dicks either. i may look gay but I'm repulsed by faggotry.
perhaps don't use fillers if you dont want to be perceived as a homosexual

perhaps don't use fillers if you dont want to be perceived as a homosexual
IM NATURAL MAN NEVER DONE SURGERY BEFORE!!!! I DONT TAKE SHOWERS OR GROOM MYSELF LOOK AT MY BROWS DUDE I AM A FUCKING BUM! I live in my grandmas house don't work or go to school and fucking play video games all day and starve myself. I'm a lowlife kissless virgin. I couldn't even afford fillers!

• JFL