Rate this eye

M

MoroccanGoku

Iron
Captureeyea

Non existent medial canthus, scleral show as a result of poor under eye support, upper eyelid exposure, brown color.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
When i squint i no longer have upper eyelid exposure or scleral show
but what an be done to fix my non existent medial canthus

Your eyes aren't that bad. They're fine because they're no negative canthiil tilt. However, your eyebrows are a bit weird. Maybe you should look into fixing that?

i know i'm on Minox journey right now i use it for my beard and eyebrows but i really hate the fact that i don't have medial canthus which surgery fix the problem of nonexistent medial canthus

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
i know i'm on Minox journey right now i use it for my beard and eyebrows but i really hate the fact that i don't have medial canthus which surgery fix the problem of nonexistent medial canthus
Fucken same it’s such a nice touch would be able to fraud gandy their eyes. To bad there are no sugerirles for it I would consider it. All I have is shit hooded eyes with poverty brows and eye lashes

Fucken same it’s such a nice touch would be able to fraud gandy their eyes. To bad there are no sugerirles for it I would consider it. All I have is shit hooded eyes with poverty brows and eye lashes
Why aren't there any surgeries?

I think canthopexy will do the job