Rate this faggot who was pissed because my oneitis was into me and not him

D

Deleted member 73375

Iron
IMG 1219
IMG 1218
IMG 1217

Some nigga said me and him are looksmatched but this nigga is clearly fat as fuck

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
35yr old beef

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and mirrormogger
Fr😂 bloatcel
There’s this one fatcel who literally would have ogre appeal if he gymmaxxed. Has the deepest voice known to man and has such dimorphic cheekbones that you can see his cheekbone prominence even though he’s like 35% bodyfat

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
There’s this one fatcel who literally would have ogre appeal if he gymmaxxed. Has the deepest voice known to man and has such dimorphic cheekbones that you can see his cheekbone prominence even though he’s like 35% bodyfat
He goes to this Bible study I’m at

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
I’m kinda the same, good dimorphism and bones but I’m 25 percent bf 😂😂

I’m kinda the same, good dimorphism and bones but I’m 25 percent bf 😂😂
I’ve already told you in the DMs you gotta get int the fucking gym you need to leanmaxx asap boyo

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97 and Deleted member 77247
Subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 73375
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 73375
Ye. He was tripping because I was mogging him so hard but now she’s in Norway 😢😔
well if she left then you weren't very important to her either. But regardless Ig church activities like this is good way to meet decent girls.

well if she left then you weren't very important to her either. But regardless Ig church activities like this is good way to meet decent girls.
Nah bruh she was literally an exchange student from Norway but I never asked her out :lul: