Deleted member 19174

Exile
Absolute Gigafogger holy shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bushman, Acne Victim, Deleted member 18522 and 2 others
Dravidian cock only/10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 19174, Deleted member 17872 and 1 other person
Mystery meat phenotype. The future of the west

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, rand anon and Tabula Rasa
Claims Palestinian @Manchild

Ltb

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
I would
Gladly

She's hot
but model of what? swimsuit?

Tired of seeing these mutt abominations smh

People are coping. She is very hot and probably does have the ideal skin tone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 19174
Hot but a lot of frauding going on

Ideal skin tone is white you coping pajeet
No it isn't, basement dweller.

No it isn't, basement dweller.

Its not the light skin on Indians that make them subhuman its a little thing called their face

I just remembered I meant to make a thread about this earlier today in my CS class this woman came in and gave a presentation and there was another girl with her who sat in the corner.
Genuine Stacey. No joke. She was 5'9 or 5'10 with long brown hair. I heard her speak she sounded German or Dutch.
This obese vape-addict in my class went to the toilet 4 times during the talk to get a better look at her because she was close to the door.
I haven't seen a girl that beautiful in years, maybe even my whole life.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 19174
I just remembered I meant to make a thread about this earlier today in my CS class this woman came in and gave a presentation and there was another girl with her who sat in the corner.
Genuine Stacey. No joke. She was 5'9 or 5'10 with long brown hair. I heard her speak she sounded German or Dutch.
This obese vape-addict in my class went to the toilet 4 times during the talk to get a better look at her because she was close to the door.
I haven't seen a girl that beautiful in years, maybe even my whole life.
I saw a geniune stacy too when I was at the gym. This bitch was like 6ft but her face was insane. Same exact eyes and coloring as lima, and insane forward growth. I kept going over to her side of the gym to get a better look jfl. Absolute chad factory

I saw a geniune stacy too when I was at the gym. This bitch was like 6ft but her face was insane. Same exact eyes and coloring as lima, and insane forward growth. I kept going over to her side of the gym to get a better look jfl. Absolute chad factory
There's a future Stacey who gets the same bus as me sometimes. She can only be like 15 or 16. Blonde hair blue eyes with beautiful face and very good forward growth. The reason she's not Stacey is because she's a lanklet and has a lot of acne atm but it will clear up in the next few years and she will probably get thicker as well.
Seeing an actual Stacey is so brutal because you know that you will never have that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174
I'm not settling for anything less than her

Subhumans in thread coping by underrating her