Rate this "femcel"

normie_joe

normie_joe

You crack me up little buddy.
Poop selfie me

All the posts from this bitch are on foreveralone and femcel subreddits. She writes as if she's Cody Winter's tier deformed.

I think she has htb potential if she gets her hair looking more shinier + got her undereyes fixed.

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel and 97baHater
Would impregnate tbh

View attachment 3140881

All the posts from this bitch are on foreveralone and femcel subreddits. She writes as if she's Cody Winter's tier deformed.

I think she has htb potential if she gets her hair looking more shinier + got her undereyes fixed.
She’s so bad bro I’m bricked

No further proof needed that femcels don’t exist

shes probably just seeking for attention/validation by posting on there and then getting compliments and people saying shes not ugly at all etc.

• Hmm...
Reactions: normie_joe
Jfl at the word "femcel" But i would

shes probably just seeking for attention/validation by posting on there and then getting compliments and people saying shes not ugly at all etc.

Usually those types of attention whores have overly filtered pics, but who knows.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ThePeak and shikataganai
View attachment 3140881

Can't rate her because she kinds of looks like me, which would force me into a position of underrating her. I wouldn't say that she is ugly or bad looking. But, it's obvious that most men wouldn't date her or even glance her way if there was a blonde, blue eyed plastic barbie next to her.

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe