Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Back in the 70s?

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and LabMale__
610DFC60 58F9 4DD9 8BEF 188B3321BAB4

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis, anthony111553, tasmanian devil and 5 others
Back in the 70s?
Nah its just a pic from her insta, shes into that weird 90s aesthetic shit so she posts stuff like that, can send another photo if u like

Subhuman trash
Hahahahah

Added to my fap folder

• JFL
Reactions: EnglandBadman
Fake af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
0/10 Larping Skills :lul:
Funny GIF

arent u paki

why u only running pipe on yt girls? and then u make threads about muh race doesnt matter. fuck u
Lmao what. I live in a predominantly white area and used to go to parties where 90% of the girls were white also ive got with half indians before, having racial preference’s doesn’t mean your racist, i would prefer an east asian girl if i could anyways

Lmao what. I live in a predominantly white area and used to go to parties where 90% of the girls were white also ive got with half indians before, having racial preference’s doesn’t mean your racist, i would prefer an east asian girl if i could anyways
half curry half east asians look hapa resulting in higher smv . so what if u live in a predominantly white area? i do and i still only fw girls that look like me, and if they werent there i would engage with women who dont . uk needs to close its borders and send us back. ⚡⚡