Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: ascension and Nims
She's gonna make fun of incels tryna ascend fucking bitch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 22126, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
She rejected you after the chin wing, bimax, and lyophilized cartilage eye area BS you did? Acromegaly_Fag

Absolute fogger.
Would LTR that cutie instantly.

You cant be a surgeon and not be black pilled, if she had any issues she 100% got implants or smth.
I don't understand the appeal tbh? Looks like the female version of Pinoccio with large cheekbones

Absolute fogger.
Would LTR that cutie instantly.
She's most probably around 30-35 imagine what she looked like in her prime

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Nims and Hipcel
I don't understand the appeal tbh? Looks like the female version of Pinoccio with large cheekbones
She has a very cute face, idk why perhaps because of her cheeks giving her a very youthful look and her eyes are quite largeish.

Also look at that fucking palate bro. :love: Her mouth is so wide idk why but it looks really nice.

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
She has a very cute face, idk why perhaps because of her cheeks giving her a very youthful look and her eyes are quite largeish.

Also look at that fucking palate bro. :love: Her mouth is so wide idk why but it looks really nice.
This foid would breed high IQ wide palate moggers

• Love it
Reactions: Nims

Also nice colouring, her blush or just redness in the cheeks really makes her look very cute

And she talks about implants, she might have some in her face lol. Also why would you get implants and not a side wide osteotomy to increase gonions prominence?

She's pretty but I honestly don't like that type of skeletonized orbitals.
Similar to Artie Bucco's wife in The Sopranos

Theres always risks. :cry:. Atleast he died under general anaesthetic.
Did he? I read somewhere in the comments that she visited him after the surgery. Dafuck. Fuck that Chinese bitch.

• So Sad
Did he? I read somewhere in the comments that she visited him after the surgery. Dafuck. Fuck that Chinese bitch.
Oh rip, I just assumed he did thats fucked if he had a slow death.

Surely the cutting of an artery would cause death in a few minutes no? How could she visit him after?

• +1
Reactions: Hipcel
Oh rip, I just assumed he did thats fucked if he had a slow death.

Surely the cutting of an artery would cause death in a few minutes no? How could she visit him after?
That's my question too, I don't understand

• +1
SHE CAN FIX MY TMJ
Shes chad only bro :cry: she probably wouldnt operate on us.

Ngl she ascended hard from fat loss.

This was her in 2017. Big improvement in my opinion. Leanmax is legit even for foids.

Shes chad only bro :cry: she probably wouldnt operate on us.

Ngl she ascended hard from fat loss.

This was her in 2017. Big improvement in my opinion. Leanmax is legit even for foids.

Shes definetly had work done tho you can see in video posted by op she has a scar where her mole used to be and she probably had implants or maybe BFR or something as her face is more angular which could have been caused by tehe fatloss but its a significant decrease in face fat idk maybe surgery.